First build. Halo 3 master chief eva foam build. Plan to take my time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrcool7303

Waiting for tools and parts to come in really excited to make my first build. Im working with eva foam. Would like pointers or quick tricks to help me with my build. This will be my main build thread and plan to do lots of pictures. Im taking my time on this build. I want it to look as real as possible. So any pointers are appreciated.

first build to, going with 4 other friends as our own spartan team - im doing halo 3 CQB and our whole suits are pepakura

Wouldnt mind doing pep. But i dont have a labtop or printer so my suit will be free handed and basically molded around my body as i go. Just have models and sculptires for reference. Thats why i think itll take me a longer time to build.

Im stuck free handing the entire suit. I dont have access to a labtop or printer to use pep, but i have alot of references from statues to go off of. I was afraid pep wouldnt fit me as well as just molding the suitbaround me as i go. I plan to spend atleast a year on this suit to make sure it looks professionaly done.

20160204_164634.jpg
I got in a supply drop. Unfortunately i have to work so i cant start right away. First order will be getting a helmet built. Im going to have padding all the way around the inside also might try my hand at fan cooling just gotta see how this goes.

Attachments

• 20160204_164221.jpg
    20160204_164221.jpg
    783.5 KB · Views: 178
Thank you sir. Also does anyone possibly sell pep files on here for foam? I dont have a computer or printer at home to do it.

20160206_222040.jpg
So here was my first attempt at a free hand. Didnt go so well. Started too small so im making a helmet for my little one. Just broke down and bought a laptop today so i can get files. Now im running into trouble getting the files to download due to them being unavailable. So ill have to keep hunting for pep foam files now. Thanks for all the help everyone. Im gonna try to finish this small helmet tonight.

Attachments

• 20160206_222059.jpg
    20160206_222059.jpg
    695.3 KB · Views: 193
Big shout out to MonsterMask for helping me get these files. Stuck working till tomorrow afternoon so ill start on my pep print outs then. Once again thank you ro MonsterMask

Well got the helmet done its about a 3-6 month size. 20160210_123140.jpgNeed to find a printer that will let me print these pep files for my suit to begin. 20160210_123155.jpg20160210_122858.jpg

That is HYSTERICAL!!!!! Baby Spartan to the rescue. Kill some bottles and bomb some diapers! Weapon of choice......Crying.

You read my mind.

CUUUUUUUUUUUTE; *snif* *tear in eye*

Magnetic bottle mounts.
Diaper exhaust ports.
Cuddle target detectors.

The possibilities are endless (and slightly disturbing ... in a good way). :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back