middle Georgia members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin508

I live in Macon and I'm looking to find a fellow costume maker to talk to and learn everything I can.
If you live in or near Macon and wouldn't mind meeting up one day to share some knowledge, or even bring some armor to look at!
I would love to get some hands on with a completed armor piece, as well as get as much knowledge as possible.

Try asking this on the Pacific Regiment...
heres the link:
http://www.405th.com/pacific-regiment/

Ummm.. I don't think the Pacific Regiment covers Georgia. Maybe Colonial, but probably Southern. You won't be able to create a thread in the Regiment sub forum, but you can search for one already in there that might be similar to your question and add a comment to it. Good luck! Otherwise, there is lots of information already on this site that will help you learn many ways to make armor and there are pictures!! Welcome to the 405th!

Not Colonial, Georgia is in the Southern Reg. Too far south for us yanks.

Georgia is with us in the southern regiment. We have a few members in your area. If your not apart of us yet message Masterchief0624 he can get you in we have a fun group of builders

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in the Kennesaw area, just north of Atlanta! I'm a noob, so I doubt I'd be much help in showing you how to do things. It'd be cool to meet up and work on our builds together at some point though! I'm sure you know some stuff I don't and I know some stuff you don't and the rest we can piece together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back