2016 Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Member DIN
S2424
If I missed anything, please add. I'm going off of last years list. Some of the events are no longer in effect. And if we have an idea who is going to which and what days, we can coordinate meeting up. I for one will be at the NYC Comicon in October 100% I can be there the 6th,7th and/or the 9th. If anyone is going any of those dates, let me know.

JULY

Connecticut:

Name of Event: ConnectiCon
Date of Event: July 7-10 PAST
Type of Event: PC Gaming, FMF Contest, Gaming, Guest/Panels and Workshops, Screeings, Comics, TV & Movies, Cosplay
Web: Connecticon:

Name of Event: Lock City Comic Con
Date of Event: July 23 - July 24 PAST
Type of Event: Comic Book & Cosplay, Guest/Panels.
Web: Lock City Comic-Con

Virginia:

Name of Event: WyvaCon HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL 2017
Type of Event: Arts, Authors, Gaming, Vendors, Tech, Auctions, Charity event w/ 501st, Cosplay
Date of Event: July 30
Web: WyvaCon

AUGUST

Maryland:

Name of Event: Otakon
Type of Event: Video Games, Karaoke, LARP, Children's Programming, Music Videos, Vendors, Musical Guest Performances, Cosplay/Costuming
Date of Event: August 12-14 (PAST)
Web: Otakon

Boston:

Name of Event: Boston Comic-con
Date of Event: August 12 - 14 (PAST)
Type of Event: Comics, collectibles, art, guests/panels, cosplay & more.
Web: Boston Comic-con

Name of Event: Twin Tiers Comic-Con
Date of Event: August 13-14 (PAST)
Type of Event: comics, collectibles, toys, art, writing, games, cosplay, and much more!
Web: TwinTiers Comic-Con

New York:

Name of Event: Liberty City Anime Con
Type of Event: Panels, Guest Artist, Entertainers, Game Tournaments, Anime Screening, Concerts, Ballroom/Dancers, Cosplay/Costume Comtest
Date of Event: August 19-22
Web: LibertyCityAnimeCon

Connecticut:

Name of Event: TerrifiCon
Type of Event: Comic books, Art & Shows, Vendors, Gaming, Magic Game Room, Karaoke, Comedians, Cosplay/Costume Contest
Date of Event: August 19-21
Web: TerrifiCon

Connecticut:

Name of Event: Camp Anime
Type of Event:Outdoor Cosplay Activity, Dance, gaming, Anime Showing, Comic Books, Vendors, Guests, Cosplay/Costume Contest
Date of Event: August 26-28
Location" Woodstock Valley
Web: CampAnime

Pennsylvania:

Name of Event: Saikou Con
Type of Event: Pop Music, Masquerades, Vendors, Anime and Anime Screenings, Cosplay Contest
Date of Event: August 26-28
Web: SaikouCon

New York:

Name of Event: INBEON Con
Type of Event: Comics, Anime, Guest Artists, Panels, Cosplay/Costume Contest
Date of Event: August 27
Web: INBEONCON

SEPTEMBER

Virginia:

Name of Event: Wizard World
Date of Event: September 9-11
Type of Event: Cosply, Costume Contest, Comics, Meet & Greet, TV& Movie
Web: Wizard World

Pennsylvania:

Name of Event: J-1 Con
Type of Event: Gaming, Panels, Cosplay contest, Costuming, Workshops
Date of Event: September 17-18
Web: J1Con

New Jersey:

Name of Event: Newark Comic Con
Type of Event: Comics, Anime, Video Games, Manga, TV&Movies, Panels, Meet & Greet, Costuming, Cosplay/Contest.
Date of Event: September 17
Web: Newark Comic Con

Connecticut:

Name of Event: Hartford Comic CONN
Type of Event: Comics, Art/Art Shows, Cosplay/Costume Contest, Panels, TV&Movie, SCI-FI Speed Dating, Guests (TBA)
Date of Event: September 25-25
Web: Hartford Comic CONN

OCTOBER

Massachusetts:

Name of Event: Supermega Fest
Date of Event: October 21 - 23
Type of Event: Comics, Celebs, Anime, Artists, Cosplay, Panels, & More
Web: http://supermegafest.com/

New York:

Name of Event: NYC Comicon
Date of Event: October 6-9
Type of event: Comics, cartoons, anime, tv, movies, video games
Web: Comicon:

Pennsylvania:

Name of Event: Blurriecon
Date of Event: Oct. 14-16
Type of Event: Cosplay, Costume Contest, Anime, Retrocade
Web: Blurriecon.com (this is 2015s, No update or web page yet. Facebook page only, no info just yet).

NOVEMBER

Pennsylvania:

Name of Event: Wizard World
Date of Event: November 4-6
Type of Event: Cosply, Costume Contest, Comics, Meet & Greet, TV& Movie
Web: Wizard World

Virginia:

Name of Event: NEKICON
Type of Event: Cosplay, Dance, LARP,Panels,Workshops, Tabel Top Bages, Video Games, Video Room, Karaoke, J-Fashion, Masquerade
Date of Event: November 4-6
Web: NEKOCON

Rode Island:

Name of Event: RI Comic Con
Type of Event: Comic Books, Panels, Costume Contest, Sci-Fi Speed Dating, Vendors, Artists
Date of Event: November 11-13
Web: RI Comic Con

New Jersey:

Name of Event: DerpyCon
Type of Event: Panels, LARPs, Concerts, Video Games, Cosplay, Vendors, Dances, Tabel Top Games, AMV, Karaoke, Guests, Workshops
Date of Event: November 18-20
Web: DerpyCon

New Jersey:

Name of Event: Philcon
Type of Event: Family Programming, Gaming, Masquerade, Workshops, Art Shows, Vendors, Guests
Date of Event: November 18-20
Web: Philcon

Last edited by a moderator:
Pennsylvania:
April 22nd-24th The Greater Philadelphia Comic Con
Panels, Cosplay, photo ops.

June 2-5 Wizard World Comic Con Philadcelphia
Schedule coming soon

I'm trying to get my Centurion armor done by TGPCC (late april) and I should for sure be at the wizard world one. (If all goes well)

Has any one been to any of this years Cons yet? The next big one is in Boston, March 25-27th. I want to see some pictures guys.

GingerofDoom and I were at Ohayocon, but that was a Midwestern con. Nothing from this list so far, but we'll be at PAX East, Scifi Valley, and possibly Wizard World in Nov. Also, I got two more you can add to the list:

Name of Event: Erie Library Comic Con
Date of Event: May 21st
Type of Event: Comics, Cosplay

Name of Event: Blurriecon
Date of Event: Oct. 14-16
Type of Event: Cosplay, Costume Contest, Anime, Retrocade
Web: Blurriecon.com

Thanks, added. Do you guys travel to many other cons outside our area?

Just Ohayocon and sometimes Collosalcon, both in Ohio. I went down to RTX in '13 and '14, but was not a full member of the 405th yet. Some year I plan on going again, but not this year.

Comicon in NYC will be the first time bringing my kids and my first in costume. If I can make the time for any of the others I just might. Holiday's permitting that is.

I'd love to go to the NYC comiccon. hopefully my class schedule will permit it. If my suit isn't done by October I'll be really sad.

Go anyway......don't need a suit. I'm going weather my suit is finished or not......My son's is just about done. Then I can start on my own.......

Did anyone go to Steel Con this weekend? If you did, post pics!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, also forgot about the East Coast Comicon in NJ at the Meadowlands this weekend as well.......Pics guys....pics.......

Also this weekend we have several Cons going on:

PaxEast in Boston, Philly Comicon in Philly (Duh), Castle Point Anime Con in Hoboken NJ and Chase Con in Saratoga Springs NY. Lets get some Colonial representation out there guys!!!

Far as I can count, we have at least 9 or 10 going to PAX East, although maybe only 5 of those will be in costume though lol

Guys,

NYC Comicon has a new procedure for ticket purchases. Please go to the website to fill out a Fan Verification form here, Tickets sales will be announced 48 hours before the event via special link which will be sent to you if you have submitted your application. Deadline for applying is June 13th.

OK, lets get those Pics from SciFiVally up here. This weekend is North-East Comic Com up in Mass. just north of Boston on the 18-19th. Anyone representing up there? Let us know.

LAST CHANCE FOR NYC COMICON TICKETS!!!!! Today at 2:pm NYC Comicon Fan Verification closes and you will not be able to get tickets.

Twin Tiers tickets are still on sale and the VIP is 45 bucks and the two day pass is 27. Hope to see some of you all. I can put some people up on my apartment if needed.

OK, lets get those Pics from SciFiVally up here. This weekend is North-East Comic Com up in Mass. just north of Boston on the 18-19th. Anyone representing up there? Let us know.

you mean we were supposed to post pic's <blinks and looks at Ashuraa> ummmm ummmmm did we forget something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back