My first Spartan Armor......SO EXCITED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan Primer

First off, Hello fellow Spartans, I am Spartan Primer, and I am not new to halo. the first time I played was when I think I was about 5. Me and my bro have completed every first-person halo,(not including halo wars, or Spartan Assault)accept for Halo 3:ODST. But when I started my halo armor, I really was excited, but a bit unsure if I was up to the task. I am 12 years old, and will show you the armor that I have right now. I have probably more experience then most 12-year old kids, and by no way am i trying to brag, just wanted to make that clear. my family is REALLY into DIY, like, for instance, my sister made a Loki costume in two weeks, including Loki's helmet out of paper mache. Also can someone tell me how to post pictures? I don't know how and I would like to share my progress

When you open a new comment box you will see a row of icons above where you type (like in Microsoft Word). There is one that looks like tree in a window frame. Click on that and it will give you options for adding photos

Welcome to the 405th! I think it is great that your family likes DIY and that you have decided to make the suit yourself. I wish my kids were as motivated as you are, they just want me to make them things. Good luck on your progress and I look forward to seeing what you have so far!

Welcome Spartan Primer, Brag away.......your 12. I think there is a rule that allows you to have bragging rights at that age. My son is 10 and we are currently working on his suit. He helps out as much as I put in to it as well. As for Pics, when you reply or open a new conversation window, look right above the text window. You"ll see on the far right bubble 2 circles, 1 square, something that looks like a ladder and a comic book text window/bubble. The first square is for pictures you want to post. Once that window opens you will have to indicate if the pic is from the web (will ask for the URL) or from you computer. Locate your pic and press upload to include you pic in your message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back