dog tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedva Ko

Jr Member
alright. i recently read a topic about introductory items. one of the items suggested was id tags. i actually have a pair of id tags made for my paintball team. they come in many styles and the standard price is 7.99 and come with a ball link chain and silencers. here is my 405th tags im hoping to get in the future: 56b7245c85b76_mydogtag.com.png

im also looking into small run patches for the midwestern logo, but before i do i need to know how many people would like one and if it is ok to make them.

im also looking into small run patches for the midwestern logo, but before i do i need to know how many people would like one and if it is ok to make them.

You'd have to speak first to the CO for your Regiment, and clear the idea before proceeding. The 405th has strict rules about merchandising, mainly to prevent hundreds of cheap, tatty-looking copies of a certain item, so it's best to get things sorted out before going ahead.

That being said, if these are for the group only and are done well, you shouldn't have any trouble getting your CO's approval.

FYI, I made custom tags too. Got them on Amazon for 6.50 + free shipping with the same hardware (Tag-Z). I put my character's details on it, in the style of real military tags (i.e. no height, weight, or regiment since those can change over time).

Sent using Tapatalk

Any and all use of the 405th logo is strictly regulated, and especially so on any potential merchandise. Use for Merchandise most be approved by the Division Identity Officer, Asgardianhammer and the use of the MidWest Logo must be approved by me, the MidWest Regiment Commanding Officer.

Last edited by a moderator:
im actually not looking to make money on these, just make it easy for everyone to get one with out having to buy 10 at a time and not use 9 of them. if this is accepted im only asking for enough to cover the purchase

Price of the item does not change the need for approval for use of the 405th logo or name. If you want to make any item featuring the 405th name or logo you must draw up a complete set of designs to provide for approval, as well as the name and contact information for the manufactuer and the intended price.

I'd be down for a set as well. I'm also looking for the Chief's tags if anyone knows where I can get them? I'm trying for the official ones but they're near impossible to get for a decent price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back