North East Regiment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike bike

Just looking through the list and didn't see anything for my area am missing it? I live in jersey, i will most likely be at cons and conventions in Philly and New York. How would one go on making one if there isn't one? Would be cool to get all us spartans together!

- - - Updated - - -

i found it guys my bad

The colonial regiment would cover where you are. If you message the commanding officer they can get you in

Regimental Membership is limited to those members who have 50 posts and have been active on the boards for 90 days, or you can be added if you have a completed costume.

Greetings gentlemen. I am the current Co of the Colonial regiment. I look forward to when you can join us officially. I also am looking forward to seeing what you make. Please if you have any questions, I will answer what i can.

In the mean time, the best advice is to read. Learn from the tutorials and videos. You can check out the Colonial section, you won't be able to reply or make a new thread, but you can keep up w/ the group till you are officially joined. Welocome to the 405th and hope to meet up at a Con. I'm in Colonial as well, Bkyn NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back