SDCC Badge Registration Group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Termhn

Just got the email from CCI that open registration is happening next Saturday the 20th. You can buy badges for yourself and two others. We can maximize our chances of getting a badge by doing a "group buy" type system where if one person gets in they buy badges for themself and for everyone else too, then we all pay whoever bought in the first place. So, anyone else that would be going solo (or a duo that wants to join me) want to do this?

Any luck in the badge purchase? I was able to get in. Would love to get a group together for the 405th.

Rock on. Once the schedule gets released I'm thinking to wear my ODST on the day of the Halo panel.

I managed to get a Sunday badge this year! Unfortunately, all of my ODST armor but my helmet is still in Pennsylvania, so I'm doing a Sole Survivor this year.

Any luck in the badge purchase? I was able to get in. Would love to get a group together for the 405th.

I managed to get a Sunday badge this year! Unfortunately, all of my ODST armor but my helmet is still in Pennsylvania, so I'm doing a Sole Survivor this year.

I had a code and sat in the * lobby* for 2H 8-10 AM PST and it was all sold out . Oy!
The Pacific Regiment usually does their get together/photoshoot and dinner on Saturday, and it usually takes place in an area where no badge is needed (I only had a Sunday last year and still got together with people on Saturday). Basically you only need a badge to get into the main convention center hall, other than that they don't really care.

Thanks for the heads up Termhn regarding the shoots and get togethers! Great info to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back