Mwmanus' Noble Team Build Thread (Jorge in-progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwmanus

Member DIN
S392
Hello, everyone! This thread will serve as a home for my past, current, and future Noble Team builds. That's right, I plan to eventually make a suit (as well as their weapons) for each member of Noble Team, including Kat and Noble Six. However, I will obviously not be making Kat to be worn by me, and the Noble Six suit will be my own custom Spartan I created in the game. And of course, like my Emile build, I will be striving for game accuracy.

This first post will be used for the completed and most up to date pictures of each suit plus their respective weapons

​Emile (finished):

emile 1.JPG emile 2.JPG emile 3.jpg WP_20160830_16_56_36_Pro.jpg

Jorge (in-progress):

WP_20160325_23_57_08_Pro.jpg gun 1.JPG

Carter:

DMR.jpg

Jun:

Kat:

pistol 2.JPG

Noble 6:

emile 1.JPG

emile 2.JPG

emile 3.jpg

boots 1.JPG

gun 1.JPG

DMR.jpg

pistol 2.JPG

WP_20160325_23_57_08_Pro.jpg

WP_20160830_16_56_36_Pro.jpg

Well its been a while since I updated this, but I finally got around to making some progress, not much, but its progress none the less

I finished up Jorge's boots

WP_20160325_23_43_04_Pro.jpg WP_20160325_23_57_08_Pro.jpg WP_20160325_23_43_48_Pro.jpg

next up i'm working on the shins

woah that emile build and jorges gun looks beautiful! keep up the good work!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! And I'm definitely gonna keep it up.

I'm slowly working on Jorge here and there, and I'm also upgrading Emile to make it even better. Hopefully I'll get back to updating this thread soon

I know this is almost necro, but is there any progress lately?

I have been a little overwhelmed with other projects that I keep creating for myself, plus I've been updating my Emile suit for this years dragon con and I have unfortunately made VERY little progress on Jorge....or anything really. Though, I'm hoping that will turn around soon, or at the very least, I should be getting back to Jorge just after dragon con....hopefully :/

WOW!!! Fantastic work man. Looks just amazing!!! love the helmet. Can you detail its construction a bit?

Those Grenadier shins are amazing bro!!! did you use a file or did you scratch build because they are absolutely sick!!!

WOW!!! Fantastic work man. Looks just amazing!!! love the helmet. Can you detail its construction a bit?

Thank you! The helmet is made of EVA foam, I used a file I found in the archive i believe, the helmet attachment however is a game asset file that I unfolded, there is some freehand work on the helmet, but not much, the new visor was purchased from roshprops, he vacuum formed it and chromed it and I added the skull design myself with my Dremel. I'm not sure what kind of details you were asking for, but hopefully that covers it, if not, feel free to ask more specific questions

Those Grenadier shins are amazing bro!!! did you use a file or did you scratch build because they are absolutely sick!!!

Thanks man! The shins are a combination of a game asset file and freehand work. I used what I could from the file and had to freehand all of the details that weren't clear in the file, which were the back portion of the calve, the side "ankle" pieces, and all of the extra details.

I figured as much, I hadn't seen a file that looked that good, just amazing work Dude :thumbsup!

Thank you! Yeah I don't think I even found a single file for the grenadier shins at all other than the game asset, and even still, most files aren't as accurate as I'd like, so I've mostly just been re-working game assets to use, everything I've used for Jorge so far is a game asset, except the base shin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back