Mold Making Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good tutorial from Freeman! I used to get their casting resin and silicone mold but it got too costly really fast. I found a local dealer that sells more quantity-wise for about the same amount of money.

I don't know if its my computer or not but I can't click on the links or anything it shows up in text like this.

How can I view them? Adam makes awesome video's!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the result of a hack of the site about a year ago, many links were broken both during the hack and the repair process.

For these videos, you can copy and paste the Youtube addresses enclosed in quote marks into your address bar and you should be able to view them. For example, from the line:

Copy this part which is enclosed in quote marks in the line above:

Paste that into your browser's address bar.

This is the result of a hack of the site about a year ago, many links were broken both during the hack and the repair process.

For these videos, you can copy and paste the Youtube addresses enclosed in quote marks into your address bar and you should be able to view them. For example, from the line:

Copy this part which is enclosed in quote marks in the line above:

Paste that into your browser's address bar.

Thanks Roadkiller

thnx dude this helped a lot i was so confused cuz i wanted extra molds of something but i didn't know how without recking my main piece
thnx a million

No tutorial show that, I sheach me too a tutorial with the full method, thanks for reply guys !

necromancy1.jpg

Nice one! This thread is about 5 years old lol....

At the place of making a card Magic to laught of me, you can tell me where I can find a tutorial. Me to I can make some card !

chucknorrisg.jpg

It looked like you answered it yourself.... no tutorial shows you how to cut an object out of a mold without cutting into the object. Most times, an object can be removed by hand without cutting. Especially your standard typical mold and glove molds, which are generally used by members of this forum.

Look up Ben Streepers tutorials on this site. He shows you the entire process in a very easy to understand format.

need help starting my first odst pitch black armor i want to put all the details and i want it to look good no half ass armor its for me only no selling it i just want

good good good I really want to try this one day. Not sure where I can get the required materials in australia though...

At the place of making a card Magic to laught of me, you can tell me where I can find a tutorial. Me to I can make some card !

chucknorrisg.jpg

I'm pretty sure Adam ( the admin) would own chuck Norris in a second, glue and sizors attack!
Really you should respect that Adam is the admin and not Norris

K
( sorry if I sounded mean...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back