Spartan Smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benton188

RCO
Member DIN
S188
So I've been trying to think of how the Spartan Smile looks when they do it in the books. I know it's "2 fingers across the visor", but which way? I've always thought it was from top to bottom on the side of the visor, but does anyone know the true way?

The way I've always imagined it was two fingers over the faceplate/visor vertically as if to put the two fingertips on your lips.

The way I've always imagined it was two fingers over the faceplate/visor vertically as if to put the two fingertips on your lips.

you're right about this in fact theres quite a few Spartan only hand signals and com signals.

tumblr_nnll24TPKI1r3n11po1_500.gif

Some fan animation depicting it.

It definitely isn't fall of reach because I just finished it again. However I am a little scatterbrained so it may have slipped.

When i read about it, i assumed a hand In front of the visor, index finger and thumb sticking out in opposite directions as a V, creating a smile shape. But enough people i know have assumed the way this animation shows it.

Sent using Tapatalk.

When i read about it, i assumed a hand In front of the visor, index finger and thumb sticking out in opposite directions as a V, creating a smile shape. But enough people i know have assumed the way this animation shows it.

Sent using Tapatalk.

I thought so to. I'm still reading the series......don't spoil the ending please......and I thought that the pointer/index and thumb were making that V shape across the visor as well. It looks more like a smile than 2 finger swipe across the visor.....

That's how I've always done it personally. I think it'd be cool to incorporate more hand signals into our group photoshoots sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back