Overwatch - Genji Helmet Build!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanobot

Hi everyone, I've been a long time lurker, but I think I'm ready for my first thread. Not to brag or anything, but I think this is the first Overwatch build on the 405th! I've pepped the helmet and am getting ready for resining it this weekend. As you can see, I haven't attached the antennae(?) yet(they're supposed to hover slightly above the helmet). Any suggestions are welcome!

Attachments

• 20160407_144847.jpg
    20160407_144847.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7,792
  • 20160407_144648.jpg
    20160407_144648.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7,236
  • 20160407_144605.jpg
    20160407_144605.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14,004
  • 20160407_144534.jpg
    20160407_144534.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11,523
  • Overwatch-Genji-1.jpg
    Overwatch-Genji-1.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 29,709
You could possibly attach the ear/antenna thingy By having thin transparent plastic rod or piece in between holding it up but hidden from side of the helmet. Can't wait to see entire suit along with the helmet ;)

You could possibly attach the ear/antenna thingy By having thin transparent plastic rod or piece in between holding it up but hidden from side of the helmet. Can't wait to see entire suit along with the helmet ;)

Ya, that's definitely a possible route to take. I'll look more into that. Thanks for the input!

I look forward to seeing this finished! I hope this is ok to post (if its not, let me know and I'll remove!)

I 3d printed the Reaper mask

WzyCJTe.jpg cQulXZX.jpg

I made this for my friend because I ended up making it a hair to small and she has a cute tiny head so it fits her just right. I reprinted it a bit bigger, but mine is still on my table in line to be bondo'd/filler primed.

We figure we're eventually going to do a doubles genderbent Reaper down the road...

I'm currently working on a Solider:76 mask that I can print.. I have his gun ready to print, but its a long project to do! I really want to have a 76 cosplay.. I have the hair for it! :D

That's totally ok. Hopefully I can replicate the same amount of detail and accuracy in my build! Looking forward to that Soldier 76 file though, care to pm me it once you're done?

love this. I joined the group just now in order to build a genji cosplay for Dragon Con this year. i'm excited to see what you do. Next I need to learn how to adjust pep files for 3D printing. The pep files you provided are awesome.

love this. I joined the group just now in order to build a genji cosplay for Dragon Con this year. i'm excited to see what you do. Next I need to learn how to adjust pep files for 3D printing. The pep files you provided are awesome.

Same here, Genji is my favorite character in over watch I plan to make a cosplay of him, willing to help make the 3d model files for it as well as know how to 3D print as well

Same here, Genji is my favorite character in over watch I plan to make a cosplay of him, willing to help make the 3d model files for it as well as know how to 3D print as well

I've picked up some 3d files of the sword and character. would you be able to work with those to create a printable file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back