Master Chief Mk VI -117 (Halo 4/5) Pepakura Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be able to box select a full page in the 2d view. Even though the pages or spaced out across the grid. It should be organized for certain sections of the torso. And dont worry, about them being spaced out. Pepakura doesn't count the blank pages.:)
Yeah I did that but a lot of the smaller pieces aren't boxed in the same pages that the bigger torso pieces are lol. I'll do it anyway once I've finished the right shin :)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AlexAnderson95

Feel free to move any pieces around as you like. I'm not really big on trying to conserve on cardstock. I usually work on certain sections at a time. I never print everything out at one time. Helps keep things organized. At least for me that is. I usually bring pieces to work, so after I eat my lunch thats what I'm doing the rest of my lunch hour. Most of my pep is assembled at home.

Almost forgot to mention, there is some parts jumbled up in the left middle, I think. Those aren't edited, that would be the butt plate. Thinking I'll make that out of Eva foam. Also, I think there is some parts kinda floating around off to the top right. Those would be the little spacers in between the bigger sections. I wish they were attached to the main sections, because I had to kinda go and free hand them to get them enclosed.

Wow, so long time no post haha. since May?! I've had my chief helmet sitting unfinished on my desk for 7 months now. I got a full time job and then bought an xbox and life just got way too hectic for me to finish my suit. Not to mention, I got drunk at my roommates party and thought it would be a good idea to put my armour on (keeping in mind i hadn't even hardened it yet) and sat down and crushed it lol so the only pice i have left that isn't squashed is the helmet, BUT I was made redundant at work so now i have a lot of spare time whilst looking for another job and I think i might get started again! I may start with the torso this time so Ill probably go and buy some cardstock in an hour or so! :D

Well it sucks that you need to find a new job, but at least you get to work on your build again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back