RTX 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I'm guessing none of you guys where in that live action bit they did for their show? if so why didn't you leak that to the rest of us.

It was mostly if not all pac reg members in the rvb short ...

Rtx this year i think only 2 pac reg there. Me and a fellow from SoCal...

well I'm starting to think we should just march on down there and ask them if they want a full season in live action.

It was an honor and a privilege to meet /all/ of you in person. I'm so glad I made the trip down, both for Rooster Teeth reasons, and just the sheer fact that I met so many of you in person. Please, please keep in touch! :)
shecosplays, I did happen to upload your Ruby to my cosplay page. PM me if you'd like the image.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I wasn't down there for most of the shoot. Most of you know the issues I was dealing with but no fear Cortana will be back out there next year. Thank you to those that helped me out this time and to my new and old friends, y'all are the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Katastrophie was the other photographer, she should have the pics up soon as well.

Glad you could join us Foximusprime welcome to the 405th.

The photographer, Duststorm, told me the pictures will be posted in a week or two. There are panel photos he's obligated to finish first. Sorry it won't be the quick turnaround we get with Adam, but I'm sure they'll be worth it.

In the mean time, check out these photos from Stream.me

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160704/171cd0f0ad09bd0827ba84685d67689d.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160704/243a8f1792cf782df3122acd07f82cd5.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was great seeing everyone in person! I was only able to come to the end of the 405th photo shoot but I was wondering where would be a place I could find the photos of the 405th from RTX? Anyway it was an awesome RTX and can't wait to come next year!

Kate McGuire & Dustin Pettigrew were our photographers at the Saturday shoot and 343 panel. Keep an eye out on their Facebook pages for the photos. I'll post here when i see them.

Sent using Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back