RTX 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

arma358

Member DIN
S358
I know it's getting pretty down to the wire in terms of travel plans, but I'm either going to go to CONVergence 2016 in Minneapolis July 1-3, or I'm gonna go to RTX 2016 that same weekend. Before I make my mind up though...I'd like to know if anybody from the 405th is going, and doesn't mind having a roomie for the con. Even better, I'd love to just hang out and meet with people there at RTX if I do go. At this point, I haven't fully committed, but it's something I'd like to do before I can't.

I'll be trying my best to go down. I'll need to wait till its a little closer to the con, but if I do indeed end up going I have no problem sharing the spare bed with another Spartan.

I'll be there in my ODST gear, spending most of my time at the Grifball hub booth. Certainly down for a 405th get together and some random meet ups over the weekend.
Lvl 25 Magikarp will be there too. Probably Lena Axios as well. Those two aren't on 405th at the moment but are Austin locals with Spartan armor.

Sent using Tapatalk.

Before you can't? That sounds pretty final........

Haha, didn't -entirely- mean it to come out that way. It's just my last summer as a college student, and given that I can basically make my own schedule with regard to research and work, it makes the most sense to go now.

I'll be trying my best to go down. I'll need to wait till its a little closer to the con, but if I do indeed end up going I have no problem sharing the spare bed with another Spartan.

I can't remember who you are off the top of my head, but if you're not my friend already of FB, and you are Benton's, totally add me, and we'll chat! :)

My friends over at Grifball Hub will be there, i am sure if they would love some Spartans there to help or pose for shots for there booth. I will ask and see what they say.

We did last year, no reason we wouldn't again this year:
4bf3e70d0bbce62f84150ec21668e2d8.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk.

Attachments

• 4bf3e70d0bbce62f84150ec21668e2d8.jpg
    4bf3e70d0bbce62f84150ec21668e2d8.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 285
Pass purchased! I'll be rebuilding parts of my armor, and bringing it down! Can't wait to meet all you SW Regiment folks! :)

I'm super officially going! Plane tickets are done an purchased! See you guys down there! :)

ONI budget has approved a dropship landing for My Halo Elte Rtas'vadum and a super cool new spartan fresh from the fryer for RTX.

So provided I can find a place to stay Ill be at RTX in a month!

Peter!

just a little teaser.. what makes portland * weird*
and what things come in Pink boxes. and what Weird place opened up in Austin! .....

OK I have a Spare bed availble for RTX Thurs fri and Sat night . and * maby * sunday at the hyatt 1 block from the Con

PM me if you want a place to stay.

So, get togethers? Photo shoot? Spartans causing general schinanigans around the con floor? What's the plan?

Sent using Tapatalk.

I know a few Spartans that will be there and I will be there as Cortana. I am working on her H5 version and may take my H4 version as well. depends. Can't wait to see everyone there.

So it looks like I may just not come after all. I dont know If I can really be on my feet that long in eather costume. Knees are getting much worse.

The room is not being changed . who ever I had on the roster can be there . no problem.

As bright as I may be I did not think of the flight..... last time I flew I was in bed the next 2 days crying.
I would be arriving with this pain baggage and then attempting to be happy at a con with my knees all inflamed.
Not such a good idea.

PeterD

The boys and I will be there! Same suits as usual, plus the Caboose I've been trying to finish for roughly two years now. :)

Just over two weeks to go. Anyone come up with plans for a photo shoot, con floor time, and/or dinner in armor?

Sent using Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back