A bloody Brute suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mombo240

So someone suggest i post this here to show more people. basically i am just building a brute suit from the live action trailer Landfall here are some of the progress shots i have so far.
Screenshot_16.jpgScreenshot_20.jpgScreenshot_17.jpg
Screenshot_21.jpgScreenshot_19.jpgScreenshot_1.jpg

Thanks dude ! I have to admit i though i would see more people making these but i am also kinda glad that there arnt that many about.

gotta stand out haha i like it because it is more different from Spartans at a convention throw in a covey in for a photo or two.

Thought i would add the progress shorts of the brute from this week. I started on the torso and making blue prints for the Armour that fits on to the legs and thighs planning where to hide the batter packs and where to add the leds to get the best lighting effect , on the mannequin the pieces fit kinda well together but this is without a ab plate and no knee plates to keep the pieces firmly together. At the same time i wanted to be able to give the brute a secondary prop so i quickly built a Spike grenade from reference images the size is not to scale but just big enough to look big n a humans hand and small in the brutes hand. will try to get some better images once my camera has been fixed.
Screenshot_8.jpg Screenshot_5.jpg Screenshot_6.jpgScreenshot_7.jpg

Dude I found you on Insta... and now I find you here haha. This is looking great so far man. Cant say ive ever seen a brute costume before. looking forward to seeing more!

Screenshot_1.jpg Slowly making progress on the brute started the hammer a few days ago it is a bit top heavy right now so just trying to find a way to make it a bit lighter so whoever is in the brute suit can carry it more comfortably.

Update in the brute the mask's mouth now opens. when the helmet is on the face is alot less pushed out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back