Sort of new ( is this place active?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EchelonDark

Jr Member
Hi I just rejoined after so very long being away and well I dont seem to see new posts from this year. Are you still active or is it dieing off? Me and a coworker were wanting to make some props for comicon but I cant seem to get on the 4share site, guess i need permission? anyway thanks for what ever you can to help me out.

Welcome back to the 405th and yes we are well and truly still active!!!

Good luck with your props for comic-con and don't forget to post pics!!!

Awesome! Thanks chiefwannabe! Still though how long till I can access the files on 4share? I just signed up and everything like 30 minutes ago or so lol

Yeah, you don't need 4share just go to the file archive and you can save directly to your computer.

Welcome back!

"I don't know what's weirder, that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing" - Suzie

I've also been away for a while. I also tried ddownloading from the archive, but no luck.
Things sure have changed in my absence. Any who good luck.

Halo costuming has been going on for years and I'm still surprised at how many people are still active on the forums ready to help. Just make a thread and ask, you'll get quite a few people coming back at you with lots of tips and advice. Welcome back!

Halo costuming has been going on for years and I'm still surprised at how many people are still active on the forums ready to help. Just make a thread and ask, you'll get quite a few people coming back at you with lots of tips and advice. Welcome back!

It isn't "still active", it's more like it's growing and there are more people doing Halo costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back