Ghost Patrol... (1.1) Scale Ghost Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObiJ3ff

Member DIN
S288
So by next PAX East i should be able to have this Ghost completed. Here is a Photoshop image to give an example. I will be using a Jazzy Power Chair as the main body and seat for a spartan to sit. If we had petethethinker that would be en eilite lol.

ghostchair.jpg

Thanks I am going to try my best to get this into reality.

Hell yeah!!! Subscribed!!! Some friends and I were thinking of making a petrol go-kart, but with that there's the problem of adding enough material to deaden the sound from the engine. Power to weight ratios come into play then. Thinking about it now, my friends and I are clearly idiots to not have thought about electric instead. I'll be watching this thread very closely indeed :D

This looks like it's going to be awesome! Will you be taking it to a convention with you? This would be awesome to have for when your feet get tired but I can imagine it'd be tricky to maneuver through crowds.

Forget the crowds.....Make sure the front is strong enough to bump w/ breaking and the crowds will have to watch out for you!!!! Just don't make the wings too wide otherwise you won't fit through the doorways. Some electric chairs barely fit as is....

Forget the crowds.....Make sure the front is strong enough to bump w/ breaking and the crowds will have to watch out for you!!!! Just don't make the wings too wide otherwise you won't fit through the doorways. Some electric chairs barely fit as is....

Oh for sure, i will be making it so the wings could be taken off or folded. Its going to take some time and help to put together.

*Splatter Spree*

I will be planning out the rig using wooden dowel rods and duck tape to make a viable structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back