Incomplete Pepakura?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sturmwulfe

Hi!

I recently downloaded some foam Pepakura files, and I realized that some parts of them are missing? If I select everything in the 2d view, not everything in the 3d view is selected. Is there any special reason behind this or will it have to be fixed?
Thanks!
(Example)
Pepakura.PNG

EDIT: I noticed this is only the case with foam pepakura, so there's ought to be some trick behind it?

I think it's to save paper. What you do is you flip the pieces. I can't see your entire file, but I assume this could be part of it

Yeah. Its mainly a foam technique. Several of my templates are like that. I just have to fill the paper around and trace the other side as well

If you scroll out from the templates window (Where the paper templates are) you should find the balance of the pieces in the upper left hand side.

Hi!

I recently downloaded some foam Pepakura files, and I realized that some parts of them are missing? If I select everything in the 2d view, not everything in the 3d view is selected. Is there any special reason behind this or will it have to be fixed?
Thanks!

EDIT: I noticed this is only the case with foam pepakura, so there's ought to be some trick behind it?
Some parts are just too small to be used in foam like ridges and grooves or are already repeated elsewhere. If you zoom out the 2D development side, you'll be able to find those "missing" pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back