Bodysuit recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
American Pigs?......excuse me?
Chernobyl? I never thought I'd see YOU write something like that... You, who is always noting if anyone swears or uses improper words... to name american people as 'American pigs'... wow...

Relax, I meant no offence. My point was merely in reference to the American refusal to use 'u' where it needs to be, and the tendency to supplant 's' with 'z' instead. Why must you insist on mangling a perfectly good language?

However, I will now proceed, at your discretion, to wash my mouth out with soap and water.

Relax, I meant no offence. My point was merely in reference to the American refusal to use 'u' where it needs to be, and the tendency to supplant 's' with 'z' instead. Why must you insist on mangling a perfectly good language?

However, I will now proceed, at your discretion, to wash my mouth out with soap and water.

Zoap and water if you pleaze......

Don't you mean "Zoap and water if YO pleaze"?

Also good luck with your Cortanna, interested to see how this plays out ^.^

The "YO" is only capitalised if used as a 1 word greeting from a distance as if shouting. Otherwize it remains in lower case while in a sentence. And no.....I didn't mean "yo", I prefer not to mangle a perfectly good American slang word...... ;)

I have seen a few others spell it like that;) Also if you go with the hair cut option one costume stores sell hair dye in a bunch of different colors. They also wash off with some moderate scrubbing in the shower or bath or whatever.:facepalm For contacts I can't tell you the slightest bit of info as my eyes are perfect.:cool

Thanks lol. I'll likely be using a wig just because it's easier. I have perfect sight too haha but yeah.

No. You're spelling it the correct way, and all of these American pigs should take note :p

The undersuit painting plan sounds pretty complex, and I don't have an awful lot of experience with it - but it sounds like it could go well. You'll have to publish your results for others to learn from, this sounds like it could be an invaluable technique to use for all undersuit projects.

Also, whipping you up a little something you'll need for your project. I'll send you the model when it's done.

Lol good to know, a lot of us Canadians tend to keep the oldschool spelling but it sometimes still feels odd.

It will take a bit of patience but I'm more than sure that I can do it and have it turn out nice. I'll be certain to document the process as well and post it up here.

Colour me intrigued, I am very curious to know what you're working on haha.

use resist to block the seepage..Good Idea!

many moons ago I worked on CATS and was a HUGE fan. Us fans paint on lycra alll the time and can do some really high detail with bottle bush and needle brush.
2 mm lines are easy once you master it. also Latex should be a snap. its FAR more viscous then the paints we used... Dy Na Flow..

Peter

Yeah, it was something I picked up on during my Textiles course for screen printing and it worked very well ^^

I loved Cats! growing up! It's one of my favourite broadway performances aside from RiverDance. I'm hoping the latex works out as the designs in that I intend to use it for have a very rubbery/ plastic sheen that the latex should be able to effectively mimic.

But... Soap and water can be toxic when in your mouth! o.o

Isn't the "z" a more German thing, though? :p Arnie's accent? :D

Hey! Then why the British have weird and more complicated things that Americans made simpler like "centre" turned into just "center"? XD

Hi guys,
I was hoping some of you guys could give me a hand in finding a good morphsuit or wholesale bodysuit that I could use as the base for my Halo 5 Cortana. I'm hoping to try and match the light blue of her attire as closely as possible.

I've included my references as well to aide:
View attachment 26806View attachment 26807View attachment 26808View attachment 26809

The majority of the 'armour' on her will be crafted using a combination of EVA and craft foam and worbla (if I'm lucky enough to get my hands on some of the stuff.) i'm also curious to know what some of you would recommend to create some of the 'floating' pieces of her suit ie. the piece around the collar or the emblem of the mantle, and creating the light up or holographic effects on the darker regions of her suit as these are hypothetically supposed to be made from hard-light so I wanted to try and convey that as well. any of the other parts that are actually lit up such as some of the finer details of her armour will be done using thin el wire and fibre optics (if possible... I hope I'm thinking of the right stuff).

That's good idea, support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back