Halo 4/5 master chief armor high poly 3d printeble for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... who can print and ship a suit to me? I'm willing to pay.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

When the complete armor has been posted and you still haven't had any reaction, drop me a line.
Although in terms of shipment it would be more interesting if somebody closer to your home would step forward. Still if no one does, I can do it for you.

Hello everyone!

A little insight in whats happening with the armor. I have still not finished the torso, cod and butt plate, but this doesn't mean I haven't done anything ;) I have made a new thread with helmets i have worked on and i have printed out the master chief helmet :)

20160709_125715.jpg 20160709_125734.jpg

Wow amazing stuff! I just started making a new helmet and while looking for visor reference pics I came across this thread and noticed someone already did (a better job than I would as well).
I'll be printing this helmet to upgrade my suit if that's ok :)

Wow amazing stuff! I just started making a new helmet and while looking for visor reference pics I came across this thread and noticed someone already did (a better job than I would as well).
I'll be printing this helmet to upgrade my suit if that's ok :)

go ahead ;) Your armor was my inspiration to getting this done, so thanks to you ;)

thank you so much for releasing your files. ive been waiting to find nice files for so long. but can i ask is anyone having issues with scaling on the files. when i load them into my slicers they look about a 10th of the size i expect them to be.i could prin them all at once in there current sizes..............

I got all parts printed now! Gonna glue this sucker together tomorrow!
View attachment 29843

Looks awesome! you are soon as far as i am with mine. i have been sick and have work so have taken all my time so haven't done much of anything... looking forward to see more of your progress :)

thank you so much for releasing your files. ive been waiting to find nice files for so long. but can i ask is anyone having issues with scaling on the files. when i load them into my slicers they look about a 10th of the size i expect them to be.i could prin them all at once in there current sizes..............

your welcome ;) Yes, that is right! the scaleing in my modelling software is a little off :p so it's the 10th exactly of what i scaled the helmet to... but anyway, you have to scale it to your head for it to fit ;)

This is awesome! I already modeled my own helmet and was going to work on the rest of the armor... but your files look very detailed! Did I miss it or is the Torso not in here yet?

*crawls out of the shadows*
*looks at results and smiles from ear to ear*
*sees torso comment*
*ears fall off*
*picks up ears, crawls back into the shadows*

Not having posted all that much (too much other work), but this thread is sure to keep me coming back. I would say "a very big thank you" but that just doesn't cut it.
The moment the torso is done, I'll fire up all my 3D printers for this one. :D

Ah yeah, "thank you". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back