Universal's First Post [Halo 5 Masterchief]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Universal

Hey everyone I'm Universal nice to meet everyone. Today I'm here to show off our small company's Halo 5 Masterchief costume which you can actually buy from our website which is https://buyfullbodyarmors.com/store.html/
BuyFullbodyarmors has other costumes to but at the moment we are setting up the masterchief one. Which looks amazin in my opinion XD. We'll anyway if you do you can also choose a colour just leave it in the notes at the end of customising and choosing add ons on the website. This is how the payment works first customers will only need to pay 20% of the total (including shipping fee) as advance payment.

Then completion of basic armor piece manufacture and first round assembly - 30% of the total [we will deduct the discount in this invoice, 3% of the total, not 3% of the 2nd payment]the completion of surface treatment & spray painting - 30% of the total
the completion of electronic system installation & general assembly (ready for shipping) - 20% of the total

Well anyway here's a few pictures of the costume so far:
image.jpg image.jpg

Those are the pictures so far. Also which the colour that you write in the comments when your buying it please write LACHIE_HALO for 3% off the price.

thx for reading and also if you have any questions please ask! :D

Go to https://buyfullbodyarmors.com/store.html/ for more!

I'm not sure it's the right place to post a thread advertising something you're selling. Everything about selling/buying is to be in the Marketplace...

But, well... uh, good luck selling these.

To post in the market thread you must have reached past a recruit stage, which is an active, in good standing member of at least 90 days and 50 constructive posts. This thread is in the wrong location. As such I am going to be locking it down at this point.

At this point Universal you do not meet those criteria, which means that you are not eligible to sell anything on this site at this time.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions regarding this, please feel free to contact me, or anyone else in Divisional Command.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back