caboose build

Status
Not open for further replies.

bran3nbusby117

hello everyone,
my Spartan locke helmet ended in total failure after my dog jumped onto my counter and took it off and tore it up. R.IP
BUT NOW I HAVE A NEW PROJECT!!!!!!
I am now starting a caboose suit from red vs blue
I am doing the halo 4 version
wish me luck

Good luck bran! What files are you going to use? Or do you plan on freehanding? I just finished Season 10 this morning so I haven't seen Caboose in his Halo 4 suit yet (they only showed him from far away at the end of the season..) "Caboose don't touch that you're gonna break it." "No I'm nah.. oops I broke it." :lol Such a good show.

I am doing zaffs unfold, it looks really easy but high detail, caboose gets even funnier if up to season 10 isn't funny enough for you

Lol. Funnier than, I like me? Sounds like a tall order. Haha. Can you link to the file you're doing?

Cool. I had heard you mention earlier that he wore the Mk VI in the Halo 4 armor, which I thought was odd because in all previous he has worn the Mk V, but that's the one you're making so the world seems in order again. :) I think you'll do great on this one. One note, don't pep the lights. Instead of cutting out the light holes just leave them, it will be flat and much easier to install actual lights into it after you harden it.

Cool. I had heard you mention earlier that he wore the Mk VI in the Halo 4 armor, which I thought was odd because in all previous he has worn the Mk V, but that's the one you're making so the world seems in order again.
smile.png
I think you'll do great on this one. One note, don't pep the lights. Instead of cutting out the light holes just leave them, it will be flat and much easier to install actual lights into it after you harden it.
just the helmet is mark v the rest, besides the chest is all mark vi, the chest is stalker
I plan on making freckles by customizing an ma2b assult rifle with spakers for the confetti sound and hook it up to the pop-it confetti dollar tree things where when I pull the trigger it makes the sound and shoots the confetti, I also plan to equip the assult rifle with a speaker that says stuff that freckles said in the tv show I also plan to do a few caboose lines into the helmet as well..

Attachments

• smile.png
    smile.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 151
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back