Anubis Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracer Wingsong

Hey Guys!!!

In celebration of Halo 5 and Halo Wars 2. I am going to be creating the Anubis Armor as a cosplay. Unfortunately I have been unable to find any Pepakura Models or 3D models to download for an attempt at unfolding.
If their is anyone who would be able to help me that would be great. I would like to get started on the Chest and Helmet before the middle of summer as I am hoping to use this project in a series with the Rebirth of my old YouTube Gaming and Theory channel.

Thanks for the help and continue building guys.

Thanks "The Braus"

Yeah, I've been digging around but not much luck as far as the chest piece goes.
The helmet helps a lot though

Hey I see your also a youtuber? what kind of stuff do you do? Any tutorial videos?

Mostly just videos of my kids that I can share with my family, and SOME multicopter stuff. Nothing special buddy.

Also, I might have screwed up by putting N/A in the box. LOL.

XD LOL

eh well least you have time for forums.
Oh well, Guess Ill do things the old fashion way and try to make my own models to print.

In the multipacks they have the anubis armor .obj file, so you might wanna try downloading that. I't'd a good start.

Okay,, I'm going to probably sound a little stupid here so forgive me,, please

but what exactly do you mean by multipacks? I assume you mean halo 5 DLC?

Not a stupid question. In the archives there is a halo 5 section, along with multiple for the armor.

You can download the files there.

:)

Alright! cool.
Ill check I out,, see if they have any files that would be helpful.

Thanks for the info!
Also what armors have you done or are planning on?

Gonna step in here, to clip this one short and save everyone some confusion:

You can find unfolded files for the Anubis armour set HERE. If the file you want hasn't been unfolded yet, you can grab the raw files HERE and try to unfold it yourself, though you'll need a little experience with 3D modelling to separate the pieces up.

Otherwise, feel free to make a request for an unfold HERE, and somebody might pick your request up.

Good luck with your build!

You can find unfolded files for the Anubis armour set HERE. If the file you want hasn't been unfolded yet, you can grab the raw files HERE and try to unfold it yourself, though you'll need a little experience with 3D modelling to separate the pieces up.

Otherwise, feel free to make a request for an unfold HERE, and somebody might pick your request up.

Yeah, I'm new here. I tried.

Sorry about the lack of brevity.

Thanks SO MUCH!!!

you just saved me a Hell of A lot of time. Now I can get started on the build a little faster
I will keep this forum updated with the progress as I will be taking the liberty of adding a few personal modification to the armor that I fee everyone will enjoy.

Hey Chernobyl (great name by the way)

do you have any recommendations for the build. Like comfort suits or cooling systems or fiberglass
Any recommendations from anyone is greatly appreciated.

Yeah, I'm new here. I tried.

Sorry about the lack of brevity.

That's absolutely fine. It's what I'm here for.

Thanks SO MUCH!!!

you just saved me a Hell of A lot of time. Now I can get started on the build a little faster
I will keep this forum updated with the progress as I will be taking the liberty of adding a few personal modification to the armor that I fee everyone will enjoy.

You're welcome.

Hey Chernobyl (great name by the way)

Thanks!

do you have any recommendations for the build. Like comfort suits or cooling systems or fiberglass
Any recommendations from anyone is greatly appreciated.

That honestly depends on your level of experience with the products you intend to be using. If you're completely new and fresh to the cosplay world, I would suggest trying materials that are cheaper and more forgiving to work with, such as foam. However, if you have the income and the skill to throw at the project, fibreglass is sturdier and will last a lot longer. As for recommendations... honestly, do your own research to see what you'd be happy with. Helmet fans are absolutely essential, but otherwise it depends entirely upon what you want out of your build.

Final note: instead of double-posting, try using the 'Edit' function to add more to your previous post. We generally don't allow double-posting unless you're adding content to a build thread and it's been more than a day since your previous entry.

Again, good luck!

Thanks for the tip,, Ill keep that in mind when posting

Yeah,, I'm general well rounded when it comes to fiber trades,, helmet fans are good but a terrible nuisance to work with.
I prefer this cold jell liner,, you have t remove to o put in the fridge before suiting up and every few hours but it is worth it

My apologies I should have been more specific. I meant with better utilizing the fans.
I'm gonna dig around hopefully Ill find things

Hey GUYS!!! So I don't know the rules about photos but I like them. So for anyone who decides to follow me and my work on the project I plan on starting the physical build next week.
But Until then here are some reference photos I found. Ill be using these well as the links Chernobyl gave me

pablo-vicentin-a048-anuvbis-armor-render-03.jpgpablo-vicentin-a048-anuvbis-armor-render-01.jpg
Happy Building!!!

Attachments

• pablo-vicentin-a048-anuvbis-armor-render-03.jpg
    pablo-vicentin-a048-anuvbis-armor-render-03.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 3,686
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back