Soft Parts This might make a solid undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstPick

Member DIN
S509
I found this while I was poking around EBay and thought it would be a cheap alternate to the usual all-black undersuits, we see.

uploadfromtaptalk1466642417872.JPG

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Batman-Costum...ey & Pants|Size (Men's):XL&varId=530787888767

Take it or leave it, just thought it was interesting.

Oh, I do agree. It's not the first time people use other-licence-based understuits to avoid the "all black" understuit situation. I've seen Crysis Morphsuits underneath a H4 armor and it did work too. Most of the spectators would not think twice about that anomaly. Other will say "hey, what's Nomad -main character in most Crysis games FYI- doing in that Mjolnir suit", which was my initial reaction as a long-time Crysis gamer. But even so, I still thought it looked good !

I think it would be very nice if THIS guy would extend his offering by having an upper body part to go with the legging : it would be a great solution for many Resin&Foam based Spartans out there :D It may be old news to many of us here, just thought it could be interesting to bring it up. He expressed he had plans for the upper body part too "some day". Maybe if he gets enough question about that, he"ll put making the complementary upper part somewhat higher on his list of priorities.

https://www.etsy.com/nl/listing/294...-pak-legging-sci-fi-body?ref=shop_home_feat_4

Oh, I do agree. It's not the first time people use other-licence-based understuits to avoid the "all black" understuit situation. I've seen Crysis Morphsuits underneath a H4 armor and it did work too. Most of the spectators would not think twice about that anomaly. Other will say "hey, what's Nomad -main character in most Crysis games FYI- doing in that Mjolnir suit", which was my initial reaction as a long-time Crysis gamer. But even so, I still thought it looked good !

I think it would be very nice if THIS guy would extend his offering by having an upper body part to go with the legging : it would be a great solution for many Resin&Foam based Spartans out there :D It may be old news to many of us here, just thought it could be interesting to bring it up. He expressed he had plans for the upper body part too "some day". Maybe if he gets enough question about that, he"ll put making the complementary upper part somewhat higher on his list of priorities.

https://www.etsy.com/nl/listing/294...-pak-legging-sci-fi-body?ref=shop_home_feat_4
Yes I saw these too. Thought they might work.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I really never though of going that route, with a different under suit minus an all black one. the etsy tights look awesome!!!

Huh, Hamilton isn't far from me...

Thinking of some gentle persuasion ? (armed with a gravity hammer or something like that ... :D )

No but honestly, I think that if everybody who'd be willing to pay, what, 60 USD or so for a complete set of top and bottom undersuit parts with this kind of print would contact the guy, I'm convinced the man would have his work cut out for some time to come. Maybe a poll, and then pointing the guy to the results or so.

Thinking of some gentle persuasion ? (armed with a gravity hammer or something like that ... :D )

No but honestly, I think that if everybody who'd be willing to pay, what, 60 USD or so for a complete set of top and bottom undersuit parts with this kind of print would contact the guy, I'm convinced the man would have his work cut out for some time to come. Maybe a poll, and then pointing the guy to the results or so.
I'd buy two sets

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I'd sign for at least 3. One for me, two for my kids. Right now. Just take my money ! :D

Maybe everyone who's a bit interested in these, just add to this thread. We'll link it to the man, let him make his own conclusions. :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back