HALO 5 Master chief petty officer SPARTAN John-117 foam build with custom undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HALO 5 Master chief petty officer SPARTAN John-117 foam build with custom undersu

Hey chief or wannabe (shortened name aside) how tall are you because im casting about 90% of my armour so if we're about the same size I could send you some parts. It's not master chief parts but hell maby you could do a custom like me obviously a bit different to mine (I think if their was more than one of me I would some how find away to create a black hole) but if you're interested just tell me so wean i cast my armour I could send you some if you want.

Re: HALO 5 Master chief petty officer SPARTAN John-117 foam build with custom undersu

Hey chief or wannabe (shortened name aside) how tall are you because im casting about 90% of my armour so if we're about the same size I could send you some parts. It's not master chief parts but hell maby you could do a custom like me obviously a bit different to mine (I think if their was more than one of me I would some how find away to create a black hole) but if you're interested just tell me so wean i cast my armour I could send you some if you want.

Private message me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back