How to find your 405th regiment? (and other questions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan Junkie

Jr Member
Hey all. I read the new member introduction threads/posts but I still had some questions unanswered.

1.) How exactly do you know which regiment you belong to? I live in Michigan for example so I'm not quite sure which regiment I belong to.

2.) How many messages/posts are the minimum requirement to post in the normal 405th forums? (basically the ones that aren't the 'new recruit')

Hey all. I read the new member introduction threads/posts but I still had some questions unanswered.

1.) How exactly do you know which regiment you belong to? I live in Michigan for example so I'm not quite sure which regiment I belong to.

2.) How many messages/posts are the minimum requirement to post in the normal 405th forums? (basically the ones that aren't the 'new recruit')

Pretty simple stuff, really!

For your Regiment, take a look down at the Regiment section and search for your local State. For Michigan, that'll be Midwest. As for your 'minimum requirements', it's (I believe) fifty posts and a consecutive ninety days on the forum.

Aye, like Chernobyl said - look in the regiments and here is a quote from the FAQ and rules.

• Type B – Enlisted Membership (Full Member): is limited membership open to persons 13 years or older with a registered personal account on the 405th official website. These members have made 50 posts+ and have maintained a personal account for 90+ days on the 405th official website.
    Recruits and Enlisted Members are defined as a member in good standing whose presence is limited, primarily, to the 405th website.

Welcome to the community hope what every you do and plan to build if you have any questions just post on the site

Have a wonderful day !

Pretty simple stuff, really!

For your Regiment, take a look down at the Regiment section and search for your local State. For Michigan, that'll be Midwest. As for your 'minimum requirements', it's (I believe) fifty posts and a consecutive ninety days on the forum.
i know what my regiment is it is the mountain but i cant find the requirements do you know what they are

Cyan Junkie, as Chernobyl pointed out, you will be in my Regiment, The MidWest.
Grandon, the requirements for Regimental Membership were posted by CommanderPalmer. Regimental Membership is the same as "Type B:"

Type B – Enlisted Membership (Full Member): is limited membership open to persons 13 years or older with a registered personal account on the 405th official website. These members have made 50 posts+ and have maintained a personal account for 90+ days on the 405th official website.
Recruits and Enlisted Members are defined as a member in good standing whose presence is limited, primarily, to the 405th website.

Once you meet those requirements post in this thread:
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php?t=46562

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyan Junkie, as Chernobyl pointed out, you will be in my Regiment, The MidWest.
Grandon, the requirements for Regimental Membership were posted by CommanderPalmer. Regimental Membership is the same as "Type B:"

Once you meet those requirements post in this thread:
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php?t=46562

Actually im not in the MidWest i live in Idaho so i am in the Mountain i just don't know what the requirements are or if they are all the same

I was telling Cyan he is in my Regiment. The requirements are the same for all Regiments as we're all part of the 4055th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back