IT'S HERE!!! Things are about to get Legendary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't plan to get one of these crates myself, but I'll be on the lookout for spare loot if it appears - particularly if there are any fabric patches.

Maybe I missed something because I don't know what cad is, but there are payment plans for the crates.. You just buy 1 at a time, 3 at a time or all six. It looks like all you save when buying all six is $2/crate, so you save $12... Not a whole lot. I'd rather buy them one at a time at that rate.

The only downside is you'll probably end up saying, oh I don't need to get this month's.. And it ends up having the coolest stuff. :devil oh, and I guess you would lose on the pin too.

Well, but if you want to get that Legendary Pin you have to order 6 crates. XD
It's just bit stupid IMO, 300$ is a lot of money to pay just like that, why not make a payment plan?

Also, if you want you can order just 1 crate for 50$, no problem. But you cancel it afterwards, you have just one.

I rather think about ordering just one and using a 10$ discount code or something... :/ 300$ way too much money... and also, I dunno if it will be worth the money as there was lo Loot Crate that contents were worth the money, but well, it wasn't Halo. XD

And I think I've seen it only costs 35$ in US? Well, 50$ for Europe. xD

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I thought the shipping was fixed. It said $5 shipping per crate on the site before getting to the "cart" screen.

Nope. Shipping is way more expensive. :/
15$ for Europe. v_v
Making it 50$ for the crate. :/

Nope. Shipping is way more expensive. :/
15$ for Europe. v_v
Making it 50$ for the crate. :/

You're right. It's $40 here with shipping.. which is eh, reasonable. $50 puts it into the "is it worth it category" :/ SO have you decided yet?

Hey IshidaRyusei , could you tell us the theme of the next crate(s) when you know it?

What I think I hear you saying Chernobyl is that some people are going to sell their loot individually?? That's smart, both for the seller and the buyer. There is undoubtedly going to be something the crate owner isn't stoked about and they can recoup some of their money by selling it online.. Is that against any rules of the loot box company I wonder..

Last edited by a moderator:
It's depressingly expensive to ship either direction across the pond. And Mara, Loot Crate has always had that dumb package set up. I hate it because I know a lot of people, myself included, don't have the cash to shell out at once, but are way more than happy to make payments even with an installment fee on top for convenience.

Well, they shown us the "exclusive figures" people will be receiving with crates.

(mind that these two are SEPARATE figures that you'll be able to connect, meaning you'll have to get 2 crates to make this)

Now I'm seriously concerned with these crates. I heard and hoped it would be something from the Mattel's figures they are releasing now.
But this?! Seriously THIS?!

Oh well, Red and Blue multiplayer Spartan IVs with Mark IV armor. Halo 5's armor I see, same as rifles, but Mark IV points to Halo Wars 2 or the hype.

Also, some people immediately started to think about the RvB thing.
//I'll be honest - I don't care about RvB at all, it isn't part of Halo to me. Well, because it isn't and won't ever be canon to Halo, just a different universe, characters made in Halo game modes.
I wouldn't have thought such figurines will be in these crates.//

What are they worth? They look like 5$... 10$ TOPS.
Where will the rest of the money go? They said Halo Crate will be worth 60-65$.
Such bigger things like figures are always the center, the best part of it...
So, now I'm seriously concerned...

Earlier I ordered 1 Loot Crate and cancelled, because I was seriously thinking about ordering the 6 Crates thing for that pin.
Now? It ain't happening NOPE.
Now I'm just debating whether to buy that one crate or not.

Introducing Halo Icons, the brand-new figure line completely exclusive to the Halo Legendary Crate! loot.cr/halo

Each new crate will feature a new Halo Icon set celebrating theme; our founders’ crate features a red and blue spartan facing off, celebrating the Spartan IV initiation theme and the huge multiplayer legacy of Halo.

This all-new style of Halo figure will allow you to connect the bases of each set to build scenes as you receive new crates; plus, characters are removable from the base to mix and match different possible battles!

13584694_1068319246582679_5662778237656161586_o.jpg

AND this is only the painting on the prototypes. The actual figures always have worse paintjobs.

What did any of you expect. Really?

Loot Crate has done other themed boxes before and they've had some really good stuff in them. Although, I admit that I shouldn't expect much for Halo toys, dear old MS seems to be a big fan of putting out s*** toys for their most lucrative exclusive game line.

Loot Crate has done other themed boxes before and they've had some really good stuff in them.

Can you give examples? Everything I've seen of LootCrate has been shocking so far. Maybe one or two standard boxes were half decent, but that's about it.

Not direct examples, but last summer they had a few super hero boxes that had some good things in them. I watched the unboxings on the Tube of You's, but I couldn't afford them at the time =(

Edit: I don't recall any figurines in them tho..

Not direct examples, but last summer they had a few super hero boxes that had some good things in them. I watched the unboxings on the Tube of You's, but I couldn't afford them at the time =(

Edit: I don't recall any figurines in them tho..
They're roughly $40 per box. I can think of worse ways to spend my money. If we get a shirt, a patch, a figurine, exclusive REQs and something cool a couple times, then I'm happy.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

If we get a shirt, a patch, a figurine, exclusive REQs and something cool a couple times, then I'm happy.

FAQ page made it pretty clear it will be either figure or shirt, you won't get both in single crate. However it should be pointed out the wording on post was along the lines 'IF there's t-shirt'.

FAQ page made it pretty clear it will be either figure or shirt, you won't get both in single crate. However it should be pointed out the wording on post was along the lines 'IF there's t-shirt'.
I was talking about over the span of 6 boxes.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Maybe with Halo it's different, because they said we'll get a figurine in EVERY Halo crate.

Here are sneak peeks for next figurines:

800x600_Header_Figures_01.png

Attachments

• 800x600_Header_Figures_01.png
    800x600_Header_Figures_01.png
    522.6 KB · Views: 203
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back