Overwatch genji obj file to unfold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toja

Hello, I need help to deploy this file

still I do not know what path to take, if I undo unfold the full model pepakura or separate pieces by pieces in blender and then scalar pep.
if you ask if you are going to share the file the answer is yes, then this deployed ready to print, for the moment only share with the person who undertakes to help deploy this file

hola, necesito ayuda para desplegar este archivo
( para que sea humanamente posible su construcción)
aún no se que camino tomar, si undo unfold el modelo completo en pepakura o separar piezas por piezas en blender para luego escalar en pep.
si usted pregunta si se va a compartir el archivo la respuesta es sí, luego que esté desplegado listo para imprimir, por el momento solo compartiré con aquella persona que se comprometa a ayudar a desplegar este archivo.
Captura.JPG
genji pepakura.JPG

You should definatly unfold each piece individually, makes it alot easier to make them fit on you. I'm pretty sure there isn't anyone who has body such as genjis so scaling entire thing would not work really. Makes it giant hassle trying to find the correct pieces too. I personally would only unfold the 'armor pieces' as they will be easier to scale without the undersuit.

Did you find the files off facepunch? Saw that they have a section for Overwatch. Not sure if they released any of the models though, just didn't take the time to look into the thread.

And yes, it would be better to do individual armor parts for unfolding.

If you have Facebook join the group "Pepakura Library" and they might be able to help you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should definatly unfold each piece individually, makes it alot easier to make them fit on you. I'm pretty sure there isn't anyone who has body such as genjis so scaling entire thing would not work really. Makes it giant hassle trying to find the correct pieces too. I personally would only unfold the 'armor pieces' as they will be easier to scale without the undersuit.

Did you find the files off facepunch? Saw that they have a section for Overwatch. Not sure if they released any of the models though, just didn't take the time to look into the thread.

And yes, it would be better to do individual armor parts for unfolding.

If you have Facebook join the group "Pepakura Library" and they might be able to help you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

excellent then piece by piece is the way to go, thanks for the tips, I got help outside the forum of an old friend and former member of 405th,
* as long as it exits files they will be shared.

excelente, entonces pieza por pieza es el camino a seguir, gracias por los consejos, he conseguido ayuda por fuera del foro de un viejo amigo y antiguo miembro de 405th,
en la medida que los archivos vayan saliendo serán compartidos.

eva progress hull 70% rubber, missing details, some adjustments paste everything in place and then paint
DSC03556.JPG DSC03554.JPG Genji overwatch by toja 2016 (3).jpg

that is ****ing awesome toja hope to see more of your work....
Thank you
Empressive! Feed us more I candy!
Thank you
Looks amazing. Anyone have any Pep files for Reinhardt. I'm kinda just freehanding but I worry about scaling on my plans.
Thank you
If you're willing to unfold yourself there's game ripped files to be had here: https://sketchfab.com/models/29a8bd94d9214ec28ab95c2d9a678ea4
Thank you. you can try here too. https://www.pepakura.eu/all/overwatch-reinhardt-full-armor-foam/

more candy, I mean ... update.
wip katana Genji, okey have my green translucent acrylic fluor for the sheet, already cut and presented in his I think it can work place, now going by my leds, was left a groove in what would be the back of the size sheet right for LED strip 70 cm long that will be powered by batteries hidden in the handle
DSC03630.JPG DSC03633.JPG DSC03634.JPG DSC03636.JPG DSC03637.JPG DSC03640.JPG

DSC03630.JPG

DSC03633.JPG

DSC03634.JPG

DSC03636.JPG

DSC03637.JPG

DSC03640.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back