Meatwad's Halo 4 Foam MC Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking great! everything is perfect!

I started watching AngelLegend's videos, they're really well done and informative!

I was getting around to that, but thanks for getting it to him sooner.

Anyway, i finished shin V 2.1! It's even better than V 2.0. I'm very happy with how these turned out. I cannot wait to get more done!

Here's some pics

[url]http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss108/jbishop1989/Mobile%20Uploads/20160727_223306_zpsngy0j3ie.jpg[/URL]

[url]http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss108/jbishop1989/Mobile%20Uploads/20160727_223327_zpsyiqr3x7k.jpg[/URL]

I'm not sure what to start on next. I might finish the boots. I'm thinking of restarting them, as they were my first pieces and i made some critical errors.

Thanks for stopping by!

I can only imagine how brilliant they are going to look once painted!

Hurry up and build faster!!! Says me, the slowest builder on the planet..... :p

I can only imagine how brilliant they are going to look once painted!

Hurry up and build faster!!! Says me, the slowest builder on the planet..... :p

Thanks man! And considering the quality of your builds i would not consider you slow. You're an amazing craftsman. It's an honor to have compliments from you. You are second to none.

I'm sorry to hear your grenadier won't be finished, but your foam work is looking awesome! Looking forward to this build coming together!

I'm sorry to hear your grenadier won't be finished, but your foam work is looking awesome! Looking forward to this build coming together!

Me too man. Pep, resin, fiberglass, bondo... it's just too much lol. I'm really digging foam though. I hope once I'm done mine will be almost as good as yours.

Me too man. Pep, resin, fiberglass, bondo... it's just too much lol. I'm really digging foam though. I hope once I'm done mine will be almost as good as yours.

Haha I know what you mean. Pepping just the helmet for a suit is enough work for me!

Thanks! I'm sure yours will look awesome when it's done.

I was just about to email you about your other build.

I'm with Phil and am also sorry to hear it won't be finished. But if you put as much heart and soul into this project as you did your helmet, you won't have any problems and it'll turn out great. It's looking good so far.

This is looking really good so far! You did this the perfect way, starting from the bottom and working up. That way, when you get to the parts that people really look at, you e got your best work on it. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work. I am doing these as well but started with the helmet.
Hello. This thread has been inactive for almost a year now. It is often considered poor behavior to post in threads that have gone unresponded to or updated in over 6 months. This practice is often referred to as "Necro Posting" and is disliked as it pushes down and hides active in going threads, and can be seen as Spam.

You are better off looking for a more recent thread that discusses the helmet or armor you are looking for.

If you really like someone's work, but the thread has been unresponded to for a long time, like this thread, you are better off sending the original threa creator a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back