Props Show me your Halo setup (Armor, Props, Toys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstPick

Member DIN
S509
As my Halo collection grows, I'm needing space and ways to show it all. How does everyone else do it? Show me your setup.

Where do you put your armor when you're not wearing it? Do you display it?

How do you display your props?

What Halo collectables do you own and how do you show them?

Well, so here is my Halo stuff.
I've been re-arraning some stuff in my room, but Halo stuff has been like that, I just changed some things there. By the way, when i'm sitting at my desk that shelf is behind me.
(just the lowest shelf with the warthog isn't finished yet)

DSC01154.JPG

Like I said - I've been cleaning and rearraning my room and I made that corner where I try to keep the costume parts and tools I'm using.

DSC01151.JPG

Funny, I just took a few shots for twitter a momment ago.

P1240506.JPG

Chief will be on a pipe frame holder in pose under the helms.
as soon as his crate of armor makes it back from RTX

and aside from missing stuff in transit from RTX. Here is one of the prop racks.

P1240508.JPG

I just moved in recently, so my setup is going to change a lot soon. Still more to unpack as well. When I'm at my desk behind me is the bookshelf with my McFarlane Halo and Funko Pop Assassins Creed figures. Some of the Halo figures are still in boxes waiting for me to go to Ikea and pick up some new shelves. Then my desk is where I keep my work stuff and inspiration pics above for the things I'm working on. Still haven't decided where to store my armor to showcase it, but for now it's still in boxes waiting for more work to be done (no worries I hardened everything before the move).
2016-07-06 11.05.28.jpg2016-07-06 11.05.52.jpg

That Cameo on the desk next to my first project... lifesaver (or at least major time saver).

I made mannequins for my suits of armor, and I keep all of my props up on the wall. (Not pictured is the turret)

13566927_1375540379126455_150793218245018800_n.jpg 13122875_1324001394280354_3117809535173391898_o.jpg

I did a man-cave upgrade today .I was tired of the boring paint and my projector screen not working right. used some RGB LEDs to add to the effect

Ill be faux finshing my grey wall tomarrow . Inspired by the pilllar of autum..

20160709_210536.jpg 20160709_210346.jpg

I have plenty of figures and props, but these are the only ones that I organized and put on display. I give you the Halo Shelf!

Halo Shelf.jpg

Figured I'd post some of my collectables and Halo stuff. I'm still organizing it and setting the figures how I want them.
IMAG0611.jpg
IMAG0632.jpg
IMAG0631.jpg
IMAG0619.jpg
IMAG0618.jpg
IMAG0620.jpg
IMAG0621.jpg
IMAG0613.jpg
IMAG0614.jpg
IMAG0615.jpg
IMAG0622.jpg
IMAG0623.jpg
IMAG0628.jpg
IMAG0629_1.jpg
IMAG0627.jpg
IMAG0630_1.jpg

Feels a little bare at the moment but this is my current set up. Used to have a bunch more, stuff...oh well. I'd have a spiker up there if it didn't fall into some abysmal black hole that is my girlfriend's parent's place....seriously..it disappeared during our move. It's big and has metal blades..where did it go??

I'm hopefully going to be able to add some more to this. Used to have a few pistol props. I'd like to but an actual display stand/cabinet right underneath the H3 UNSC memorial, finish up and put my Chief helmet right there

Attachments

• halo display WIP.jpg
    halo display WIP.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 274
Feels a little bare at the moment but this is my current set up. Used to have a bunch more, stuff...oh well. I'd have a spiker up there if it didn't fall into some abysmal black hole that is my girlfriend's parent's place....seriously..it disappeared during our move. It's big and has metal blades..where did it go??

I'm hopefully going to be able to add some more to this. Used to have a few pistol props. I'd like to but an actual display stand/cabinet right underneath the H3 UNSC memorial, finish up and put my Chief helmet right there

Oh where did you get the H3 memorial?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Just got a 3A Emile for less than $95 so I'm very happy.
IMAG0729.jpg
Was just missing the shotgun. I'll figure that part out.

Well, so here is my Halo stuff.
I've been re-arraning some stuff in my room, but Halo stuff has been like that, I just changed some things there. By the way, when i'm sitting at my desk that shelf is behind me.
(just the lowest shelf with the warthog isn't finished yet)

View attachment 28974

Like I said - I've been cleaning and rearraning my room and I made that corner where I try to keep the costume parts and tools I'm using.

View attachment 28975

Oooh is that a Phasma helmet there in the first picture, bottom right? I love your collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back