My Halo 4 Rogue/Assassins creed build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EchelonDark

Jr Member
// CURRENT STATE OF THE BUILD //

- HELMET ------------------------------------------------------------------------ pepped and assembling.
* VISOR --------------------------------------------------------------------------- not started.
IMG_0508[1].JPG

- CHEST PIECE ---------------------------------------------------------------- fully assembled and ready for resin. Partly resined.
IMG_0524[1].JPGIMG_0525[1].JPG
Side note for this but hey look its me!

- SHOULDERS ------------------------------------------------------------------ pepped and waiting.
* LEFT ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ pepped and waiting.
* RIGHT ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- pepped and waiting.
IMG_0511[1].JPG

- FOREARMS -------------------------------------------------------------------- files ready not started.
* ELBOW PADS ---------------------------------------------------------------- files ready not started.

- HANDS --------------------------------------------------------------------------- files ready not started.

- STOMACH/COD ARMOR PLATE -------------------------------------- files ready not started.

- BUTT ARMOR PLATE ------------------------------------------------------ files ready not started.

- THIGHS --------------------------------------------------------------------------- files ready not started.

- SHIN ARMOR PLATES ----------------------------------------------------- files ready not started.
* LEFT ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- not started.
* RIGHT ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- not started.
*KNEE PADS and SHIN covers ------------------------------------------ files ready not started.

- BOOTS --------------------------------------------------------------------------- files ready not started.

- PONCHO ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Material found waiting to buy.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IMG_0448[1].JPG

IMG_0458[1].JPG

myconcept copy.png

IMG_0486[1].JPG

IMG_0494[1].JPG

IMG_0497[1].JPG

IMG_0500[1].JPG

IMG_0508[1].JPG

IMG_0509[1].JPG

IMG_0510[1].JPG

IMG_0511[1].JPG

IMG_0524[1].JPG

IMG_0525[1].JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I love assassins creed and halo, I'll be ready to see how this goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be interesting. How do you plan on doing the cloak, or are you going to forgo that?

Should be a cool combo.

"I don't know what's weirder, that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing" - Suzie

the whole cloak thing is going to be made by sister as i don't have the skills for sewing at all but its going to be a full cloak with the pointed cowl attached to it like in the first assassins creed game. just waiting on her to get me a design but it should look great with the armor in my opinion.

oh and just got some 3d printers online so ill be using those as well when it arrives and i put it together lol. thatll make my life so much easier.

Thanks raddnwulf I take a lot of time on making the folds really crisp and straight. Having ocd is kind of annoying with this kind of stuff XD but more to come I working on a timelapse of my helmet build for this armor so stay tuned!

Hey guys been away for a bit but im trying to ceom back to this. So yeah life and things and stuff but now im back and hope to get more work done on the armor. Im thinking of changing the idea a bit to more of a Flash/Halo Idea as me and my girlfriend are both hooked on the show so ill add some concept art in the near future and possibly a mostly finished chest piece for your viewing. Ill keep posting updates when I make some head way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back