First Build: Spartan Emile and Spartan Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I've been MIA guys been hard at work on Spartan Buck/ Helljumper. I originally thought it was going to be just a test piece but then it kinda stuck with me, so looks like I'm going to be completing that project. Anyways not a big update but I did manage to get the Boots done this weekend and will have the Cod complete tonight. Along with resized thighs, me and my wife agreed that they didn't seem to sit correctly on her so we did a little correction to fix it. Hoping to have lower body test fit pics for tomorrow.
View attachment 34097View attachment 34098

still looking good! can't wait to see more sir

A full helljumper suit will be awesome! Are you going to make the helmet this time though? Last time I checked (Around 2 months ago so it could be inaccurate) there wasn't anyone selling helljumper casts.

I have seen a few cast being made, but this time I think I will be making it myself, want this 100% to be mine. Plus I'm interested to see how the foam file will come out, have never tried to make one before so wish me luck.

I have seen a few cast being made, but this time I think I will be making it myself, want this 100% to be mine. Plus I'm interested to see how the foam file will come out, have never tried to make one before so wish me luck.

You're doing the helmet with foam!? That'll be really interesting!

Alright so as promised I was able to fix the thighs and they look great I think once I get the other one fixed tonight we are going to start strapping and test fitting positions for everything that is from the waist below. Also finished this Cod over the weekend, spaced out and forgot to post pics but yeah I still need to add details to everything so if it looks very simple and plain don't worry, just taking this baby step style. I am going to reinforce the cod in the same manner that Schankerz did his with some leftover foam. Way better then wasting all that nylon strap like I did with the last one... anyways here is the cod and one leg done.
photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! Nice to see you managed to get some shop time last night! :D The legs look awesome and I'm excited to see the lower half test fit!

Awesome job!!!! Everything is looking FANTASTIC!!!!

Thanks Dives!

Yes! Nice to see you managed to get some shop time last night! :D The legs look awesome and I'm excited to see the lower half test fit!

Good thing I logged off last night when I did or I would've stayed on for another 3 hours and got nowhere Hahaha. Only 4 hours of sleep last night SO worth it lol. No distraction tonight plowing straight thru that Cod and those details and getting the test fit for you guys ;).

Please tell me she is going to wear those polka-dot tights under the suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please tell me she is going to wear those polka-dot tights under the suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:lol:lol We had to rush that test fit hence the polka-dots lol, but I'll see what I can do Jme maybe Ill just have her wear a polka-dot under suit for this build...

This is truly a magnificent build. Cant wait to see what's next although I am enticed by those weapons. What did you use?

I've just been trying to perfect helmet making so when you see my FOTUS floating around, this thread inspired me to get in gear.

Gotta get back to the Mk IV but truly, beautifully done.

Well played my good sir :p

This is truly a magnificent build. Cant wait to see what's next although I am enticed by those weapons. What did you use?

I've just been trying to perfect helmet making so when you see my FOTUS floating around, this thread inspired me to get in gear.

Gotta get back to the Mk IV but truly, beautifully done.

Well played my good sir :p

I'm glad I could be of service sir!

If you are referring to the shotgun it is all EVA foam I used a combination of online blue prints and a pepakura file for the templates.

Cant wait to see that thread and how your Fotus turns out, or as I like to call it the Unicorn Helmet!

Hahaha we all call it that.

Turns out that FOTUS means Fist Of The Unicorn (S?)

But I'll be sure to make my own thread soon. I'm currently working on Master Chief's helmet from H3. It's going to be a Christmas present (with a glitter bomb snuck in there ) but once it's done I'll get back to the fotus.

And thanks! I've only been working with pep so far so it'll be fun to branch out

Yes, protecting the world from the evil Canadians!!!! And the Jersey Shore cast!!! I would prefer the Canadians in that match-up.

WHOA in all fairness those animals on the Jersey Shore came from Staten Island and are in a different subclass of savages, that was NY's responsibility and they just threw em' our way LMAO...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back