Side Project Time! Code Name: SUMMER FUN ( A Swimsuit Cortana project)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The event was a ton of fun and I can't wait to share pictures from the mini shoot I had with Everage Photography!

Hello guys! I finally got those pictures I mentioned and I am absolutely ecstatic with the results of this cosplay. Take a look for yourselves and tell me what you all think!

FB_IMG_1473392685131.jpg
FB_IMG_1473392733307.jpg
FB_IMG_1473392788373.jpg

The true beauty is in the booty *coughs* incoming booty shot.
FB_IMG_1473392810884.jpg

wife and I took my helmet to the beach this summer perhaps full swimsuits is the way to go. next years swim season could be a fun time for a 405th party.

wife and I took my helmet to the beach this summer perhaps full swimsuits is the way to go. next years swim season could be a fun time for a 405th party.
Lol could very well be! I'm in the process of determining designs for a master chief and some others when I'm not busy with other projects.

ill have to share my sketches if I can find them. I did make a unsc eagle logo tank top and shorts white logo on black however an actual green Mjolnir design could be fun

So, I am curious how the paint fared the water. I have been tampering with some stuff but the paint I used always seemed to wash out.

So, I am curious how the paint fared the water. I have been tampering with some stuff but the paint I used always seemed to wash out.
The paint fared quite well after the heat setting but it does need a mild touch up in the areas where it was not so thick or opaque. I used the suit in both the lake and in a pool so I'd say it holds well.

if using acrylics you can add a fabric medium which helps or you can heat seal it into the fabric with a hot iron, heat gun or hot blow dryer just be very carful to not make it too hot or burn the material for safety just use the iron

if using acrylics you can add a fabric medium which helps or you can heat seal it into the fabric with a hot iron, heat gun or hot blow dryer just be very carful to not make it too hot or burn the material for safety just use the iron
Yeah, I heat sealed the whole suit with a hot iron but some of the details still got worn off just because of the paint being too thin in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back