Black undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobtastic19

So I'm making halo 4 style armor and need the most perfect, comfy, black undersuit that looks amazing and covers the neck that is lightweight.
I am by NO means worried about the costs. All help appreciated.

So I'm making halo 4 style armor and need the most perfect, comfy, black undersuit that looks amazing and covers the neck that is lightweight.
I am by NO means worried about the costs. All help appreciated.

Your options are wide and varied. If you're looking for comfort, I would suggest a material that's lightweight and breathable, such as cotton.

Your options are wide and varied. If you're looking for comfort, I would suggest a material that's lightweight and breathable, such as cotton.
I'm looking for something that even covers my feet so it looks as awesome as possible. I can't find anything that's why I'm asking here.

I would suggest going to Gun Head Design and buying the pattern (45$). Then from that pattern you can send it to a company that will print it out for you and you can have it custom tailored. I did that and I spent around 200$ on the suit, and I don't actually have any pictures of it but I will say it is amazing. I will take a picture of it tomorrow and show you.

And at first it is very hot, but then it almost becomes a part of you and feels amazing. So I'd definitely recommend it.

Also you can get it printed at different places for a higher quality, or a more deep/dark color. I used a cheaper place due to money restraints, but it is still phenomenonal. So I'll definitely post pictures tomorrow for you to see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Depends if you want to do it or just buy finished.

You can buy a finished one from Snake---- studio - it's a printed on morphsuit that costs 450$.

If not, look through the forums, especially the Soft Parts section, there are many ideas.

KaulinD - I've seen you flood the forums and FB with these talks, maybe show us finally a photo? :p

Here it is hanging up, you can see the patterns. It has a few extra black spots where it has velcro hot glued to it. Next time I have it on I'll take a picture and show.
13ec7b0c68aa9a9488e2fd64a3ab57f5.jpg

Attachments

• 13ec7b0c68aa9a9488e2fd64a3ab57f5.jpg
    13ec7b0c68aa9a9488e2fd64a3ab57f5.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 157
27df26d8622fba9033410f5e749667c9.jpg
4ea47095fe9bc8fcf4a23f307b5993ac.jpg

Attachments

• 27df26d8622fba9033410f5e749667c9.jpg
    27df26d8622fba9033410f5e749667c9.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 147
  • 4ea47095fe9bc8fcf4a23f307b5993ac.jpg
    4ea47095fe9bc8fcf4a23f307b5993ac.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 147
And at first it is very hot, but then it almost becomes a part of you and feels amazing. So I'd definitely recommend it.

Would you say its too hot for a Con in 100 degree Austin in July?
Do unpainted Morphsuits stay cooler, so less paint = less heat?

I would say this would probably be fine for a very warm con. But I have the upgraded fabrics, so it's thicker and holds the paint darker, you could get the thinner fabrics and it be cooler. And I don't think the paint will effect the temp at all. But I'm not entirely sure

Reactions: Jme
Depends if you want to do it or just buy finished.

You can buy a finished one from Snake---- studio - it's a printed on morphsuit that costs 450$.

If not, look through the forums, especially the Soft Parts section, there are many ideas.

KaulinD - I've seen you flood the forums and FB with these talks, maybe show us finally a photo? :p

Can you post a link to this guy because I can't find it and plus I'm going to look for someone to commission me some soft parts for the actual under armor. Ya know?

You can buy a morph suit of any size in any color (obviously you need black) and you can take foam to make it like the suit in the game. We just used black skin suits that we got off of amazon I think. There should be some tutorials or help threads that can help you figure out how to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back