fotus armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sassmaster

so i was looking for a new armor to make and found the fotus, i looked all around 405th and couldnt find any armor files beside the helm...until i googled it, i found a site that had the files but they were a mess. im currently modifying the files to make for foam but it is taking a long time. i managed to modify the leg/shin/boot/but. however they were all in one file so for scaling that is going to be "interesting". anyway to show you im not making stuff up im posting a screen cap on he computer im currently at

fotus.png
that was after...this was before

22.png

anyway, i'll see if i can post this stuff on 4shared when im completely done with the modding for foam and what not, just to let everyone know this will take some time since i have other priorities...no offense

update:i was looking at the files and it seems like the bicep/forearm arent listed. but i noticed the the cio armor bicep is really similar except for a couple minor details

thanks, but the files i got were specific which was kinda nice, like "shin right" which was the one is shown. only the right shin was on the page but in small pieces. so i just played connect the pieces with my "red like roses" google station played in the background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back