I need help with my torso!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan Primer

Okay guys, so I've been posting lately for my new costume, and I ALSO need help with the torso. I'm doing a Mark VI Torso. And its really big. I made one just off freehanding, and it came out looking like the 3rd Halo, and I'm going more for a Halo 4 or 5. Any ideas on how to make a torso like that? Or should I just go with Pepakura? THANKS!

I don't see what you're asking us here. How to freehand GEN2 torso? Or asking for advise what to do.

Simple. Print the pepakura files and make the torso.

People may like freehanding. I see no point trying to freehand something if I have great pepakura files to my help, that will make the progress a lot easier, more accurate, etc.

I don't want to do Pepakura cause i cant find a file on which it is MADE for foam. Pepakura is designed for cardstock, so if i did foam, i didn't know if that would come out looking great.

Well, in the file archive there is a chest that has even 'FOR FOAM' in its title.

If you want to do it freehand - there is literally nothing anyone can help you with - just good luck and the rest is up to you how you're going to do it, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back