Scanner Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarheadjake1

Does anyone have any unfolded pepakura files for the scanner helmet (halo 4) or any files related to it as all the links I've found are dead.

Thanks.

Yeah, looking through the archives first is generally your best bet.

If not then request in the request thread. Chernobyl How come the 2nd gen request thread isn't stickied yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, looking through the archives first is generally your best bet.

If not then request in the request thread. Chernobyl How come the 2nd gen request thread isn't stickied yet?

Because I don't have the ability to Stick threads. I did mention it to some staff members a while back, but for some reason it wasn't pinned. Believe me, if I had Staff privileges I'd probably have attacked the Sticky threads as my next major project after finishing up with the Archive, but for some reason this is a project nobody else has seemed willing to let me actually get on with.

You've got my vote Chernobyl ! :D

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but it's really out of my hands. I'd really like to be able to take a few good days to sit down, clear up the stickies and get the forum looking a little more presentable, but the point relies on a few different factors.

If you'd like to discuss things more, I would recommend posting in my File Archive Work thread - suggestions are, as always, certainly welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back