Hello, first build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk2dust

Hello all, this is my first post here, probably like most users that join this site I've been a casual observer. I'm actually quite deep into my first build and I'd like to start by saying that you to all the people who have made the pep files. I appreciate the work you've done so that others myself included can use the fruits of your labor. Thank you.

Now onto my build, I'm doing an odst, I've finished assembling all the pep pieces, I have most of them coated with resin and I have done the fiberglass on my helmet. So far it's been quite the experience but I'm enjoying it. I've run into a few snags with scaling or getting the correct piece but its coming together. Hopefully as my build continues I can start being more part of the community.

I will post pictures when I can, idk if it's because I'm a newer user or becuase I'm on my phone. But I have plenty to post

I am thinking of starting an ODST build as well. Would love to see the progress you have made and I am excited to see it finished :) Best off luck to you ! :D

Hi Dusk! Let me be the first to welcome you from the shadows (dang it I got beat). Definitely a good idea to poke around the site for awhile to try to absorb all you can. What files are you using for your ODST? I believe there are 3-4 full sets in the archive.

As for the pictures.. I want to see! It is a little easier to upload your pictures to a photo hosting site, like photobucket.com, and then slap the IMG link up in your post. Feel free to keep using this thread to show us all your progress. You can even edit the title of the thread too when you get around to it, to inlcude ODST and your name or whatever. You can find that in the "More Reply Options" link below when you add a new post.

Welcome to the community, dusk! if you're having trouble getting your pictures from your phone to your computer to post them here, the easiest things to use are the Imgur mobile app, or google drive. they allow you to upload the pictures, then access them either through a link on your laptop, or through a shared drive. and remember, we ALWAYS love seeing pictures, so don't be afraid to post!

Well I did manage to upload some pictures to an album on my profile, for some reason my computer and your forum don't want to get along. So I'll just make do with what I can manage on my phone. I'll try to keep the album updated

Nice! Another pep ODST! Can't wait for the photos. :)

Well, I personally upload everything here... but I'm posting using my PC... So dunno. o_o

Well for the time being the project is on hold, had to move so most of the pieces are in storage and still in need of rondo, however I have kept the helmet out and will be attempting to make progress on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back