From Scratch Destiny Titan Spektar Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys this is a little out of sequence but I thought it would be nice to put up as many pics of the builds as I could.... Also you can see my new mannequin with some of the peices on, I am pretty much done with the forearms and upper leg portions and with throw up some more pics later!

PS: I am always open to comments or questions, SO FEEL FREE!!!

20160910_161156.jpg20160910_161202.jpg20160910_161904.jpg20160910_161909.jpg20160916_181438.jpg20160916_181452.jpg

I may have fallen out with the game itself but the armour and look of the game I still very much like!
Youve done really well with this, wish I had the confidence to work with foam like this!

I may have fallen out with the game itself but the armour and look of the game I still very much like!
Youve done really well with this, wish I had the confidence to work with foam like this!

Bro, This is my first EVA build ever so don't feel like you cant do it. I screwed up plenty in the process, but I find that now I have a groove going and Im pumping out pieces much faster with less and less mistakes. If you want to build something just start, you'll screw up and then be better because of it.

PS : and if you ever need help or have a question Id be happy to help!

Has anyone here had any interactions with ADMINS from the forums (The RPF)????

I was permanently banned from their website for no apparent reason, as a matter of fact I was simply trying to share this same build on there as well......

I normally do not post things like this but that has really aggravated me, and there is "no recourse" for a permanent ban, LOL, WTF!

Has anyone here had any interactions with ADMINS from the forums (The RPF)????

I was permanently banned from their website for no apparent reason, as a matter of fact I was simply trying to share this same build on there as well......

I normally do not post things like this but that has really aggravated me, and there is "no recourse" for a permanent ban, LOL, WTF!

You can contact Art Andrews. He is one of the staff in charge of the 405th and the RPF.

You can contact Art Andrews. He is one of the staff in charge of the 405th and the RPF.

I would indeed love to contact an admin, but on THE RPF I cannot find anywhere to do so.....And went im logged in it doesnt allow me to do anything, Do you know how I can contact them??

I would indeed love to contact an admin, but on THE RPF I cannot find anywhere to do so.....And went im logged in it doesnt allow me to do anything, Do you know how I can contact them??
You could contact him here and explain the situation since you can't get ahold of him there. It's worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back