Help finding tutorials on installing lights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VolantDegree

title says it all really but I am not the best at finding those sort of tutorials and its my first set of armor so I would love to be taught how to install lights into the helmet.

Did you try Google or YouTube?
There are plenty of tutorials on how to install lights - best just for "how to install lights" without particularity Halo. The principle is the same, doesn't matter which game or universe.

VolantDegree Did you try perhaps buying a flashlight and using it for it? Of course look for the right one.

For most of my armor lights I've used these flashlights.
On the left on the top it shows how it looked originally, just screwed open the body, then on the bottom it shows how I stripped it and left only the battery box.

While it would be too big for your helmet, these are meant for armor. However you can find flashlights in any shapes really.

Just an idea if you're not an egghead, like me.

DSC00927.JPG

A big help to me was Kamui Cosplays book of Cosplay Lights. She also has a few tutorials on youtube. I knew nothing about soldering and battery packs but was able to wire up lights on my thighs, back and my fuel rod cannon. Her book is very handy, I highly suggest it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back