Found something that might work for undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordesdawgus

Hi! i just joined a cople weeks ago and have been lurking for a while. I found a company today that seems like it makes a couple items that would make a decent undersuit.

https://fierceedge.com/

the prices didn't seem ludicrous, so i wanted to post it up to see what you fine folks think.

if it's not worth it, where do/did you get your undersuit?

Looks decent. I don't like the ladies options so I wouldn't buy them. But the guys one looks cool, the hunter one.

If you want just the black undersuit, I got my stuff at sports authority but they went out of business, so I would check Dick's or Big 5 any sports outlet depending where you live.

Looks interesting, to be sure, but a screen-printed pattern isn't going to compare against an actual crafted undersuit that has sewn-in details and actual depth and texture to it.

Does Etsy have matching leggings and tops? I've never been able to find leggings and a top that match.

It sure does look fine, but a spandex under suit with made-from-scratch under armor pieces would not only look more professional, but better for matching colors or the armor set in general.

Does Etsy have matching leggings and tops? I've never been able to find leggings and a top that match.

No they do not, only the leggings. There are thoes "lycra" (I think they're called) undersuits, that Jeremie Sloan uses, il see if I can find a link to them.

No they do not, only the leggings. There are thoes "lycra" (I think they're called) undersuits, that Jeremie Sloan uses, il see if I can find a link to them.

"Lycra" is just spandex. It's a brand name like Kleenex or Band-aid that's just become synonymous with the product.

Nothing to be sorry about. Just knowing it's a type of spandex opens up options when running a search and shopping for catsuits, undersuits, leggings or material.

I'm not really familiar with Crysis games, but that Cyborg looks totally like Crysis nanosuit.
So, you could buy for a cheaper price a Crysis morphsuit IMO... but dunno, I personally wouldn't recommend it either as they don't really look good with armor.

After chatting with you palmer. I Agree. super fancy Dy sub undersuits * can* be distracting from the hard armor.

I mean you could use RIT dye and knock the super bright parts down. But Over all it does kinda look off .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back