Did we lose a Spartan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomanW

Hey, has anybody heard from, or seen Cereal Kill3r? His last time active was around 2013..

RomanW, people come and go on the forums all the time. There are many members who haven't been active for long periods of time, and it's not limited to just our regiment. Whether it's school, work, or family, some can't keep up with the time and energy to stay active on the 405th. No matter the reason, we're all happy to see members actively partake in the community no matter how big or small their schedule allows.

I hope you understand. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's absolutely ridiculous, everyone should be on here all the time, posting all the things!!!

I'm kidding.

Of course I understand that, I'm one of those people. I was only wondering if anyone knew, or had heard from Dave. I had just finished watching his vids on shaping bondo, and creating battle damage. I was going to send him a message with some questions, and that's when I noticed he had been gone for a while. Obviously life got in the way. :thumbsup

Nice H5 Cortana costume btw, how is that Division suit coming? (You are the one doing that right?)

I am, and thank you! I actually debuted the complete Division Agent at DragonCon this year, but sadly only 4 people recognized it. (I'll update both threads soon.)

You could definitely try sending Dave a message as well. It wouldn't hurt. I'm sure he knows his videos continue to be a great help to the community.

Sweet

Yeah they do, I looked him up on youtube and saw the vid that Chernobyl had linked in his MC Helmet thread. His last comment on youtube was 7 months ago, and he mentioned he was getting back into it. So I think we may see him return sometime, which would be awesome.

So it seems Cereal Kill3r may be getting back into finishing his armor. I noticed on his YouTube channel he had commented on others comments about getting back in the saddle.. 7 months ago.. but maybe he will yet make a return and dazzle us again with his skill :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back