HALOween party / Colonial Build Day / video shoot, October 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

serenko3

RXO
Member DIN
S985
My wife and I will be having a build day / HALOween party, We are inviting everyone to come and enjoy this event with us and the Colonial Regiment Officers. WE NEED A HEAD COUNT SO RSVP ASAP

WHERE - 738 Mountain Ave South Fork PA 15956

WHEN - October 29th starting @ 8 am

SCHEDULE - Morning hours strictly build time, while getting some pictures and video of everyone working.
Afternoon at some point we will be kicking off some games such as HALO CE - HALO 5, and Halo monopoly. (hoping to get enough TV's and original Xboxes to do an old school LAN party game
Evening after sundown rockband on the main TV
Undetermined at this time is when everyone will suit up for pictures

SIDE NOTES - We will be providing some snacks and beverages and in the evening if everyone wants to pitch in we can order a few pizzas. anyone who wants to bring a dish is welcome to do so. Anyone traveling from long distances that need a place to crash the evening before or the night of let me know and we can make arrangements.

If this is well liked next year I will rent out a large venue site and have t- shirts made.

Would love to come........but it's on my Sabbath.....Put it on a Sunday and I'm in.......Next time.....Thanks for the invite.

I know you will have Krissy. As for me I am working that day and I am attending a members meeting at Snake eyes gaming that night as well as playing in a Tanks OP that evening. So have fun and make sure you send my wife home sometime or another.

I know you will have Krissy. As for me I am working that day and I am attending a members meeting at Snake eyes gaming that night as well as playing in a Tanks OP that evening. So have fun and make sure you send my wife home sometime or another.

Wow, that's love. The old joke is "Take my wife........please". H. Youngman

depending on what snacks are made up we will make you a dish, that is what you are referring to correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back