NOOBTASTIC19 AKA DRIGOTAS first build! ITS A MIX ITS A MATCH ITS DRIGOTA STYLE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobtastic19

Basicaaly my first build. This amazing Spactacular ( yes i butchered that word ) BUT this armor build is a custom one im doing myself because i want my suit to stand out in uniqueness. For bellow the belt, everything is Prefect in design. Chest piece will be the Venator because i thought the edges would compliment below my waist items. Additionally the arms and shoulder are going to be ODST halo 4 style, and last but not least my heads going to be the warrior helmet from Halo 4.

This is what i have done so far and i will be updating this thread when i get more work done!!!!

oh hey psssstttt... thats the Prefect Shin piece.
IMG_6715.JPGIMG_6716.JPGIMG_6717.JPGIMG_6718.JPG

Update!!---october 20th year 2016. --- Didnt get any pep work done today cuz looking for a job while youre in youre last year in highschool is rough but i should get some done Monday when i get home from my girly friends house!!!!!! OHHHHHHHH!!!!! i also found a good under suit which is nice!

Re: NOOBTASTIC19 AKA DRIGOTAS first build! ITS A MIX ITS A MATCH ITS DRIGOTA STYLE!!!

Very interesting combo. Your pep work is very neat. Nice clean straight lines. So this was hot glued together? Do you have a paint schematic planed or will that be mix and match as well?

Re: NOOBTASTIC19 AKA DRIGOTAS first build! ITS A MIX ITS A MATCH ITS DRIGOTA STYLE!!!

Very interesting combo. Your pep work is very neat. Nice clean straight lines. So this was hot glued together? Do you have a paint schematic planed or will that be mix and match as well?

THERES PAINT SCHEMATICS???!!!!!! this armor hopefully once i fit it and everything will be primary black with maroon red. it will be awesome and colourful and spactacular!!!!!!!! OH! where do i get paint schmetics to aid in my painting dear friend?!

No.....what I mean is, do you have a specific color you are going for the whole suit or are you taking the game colors for each individual piece and doing the mix and match color by numbers approach? You answered that question, I was just clarifying mine. There are no paint schematics...... its however you feel painting.....

No.....what I mean is, do you have a specific color you are going for the whole suit or are you taking the game colors for each individual piece and doing the mix and match color by numbers approach? You answered that question, I was just clarifying mine. There are no paint schematics...... its however you feel painting.....

OH oops idk how im going to paint it honestly. i want to do something unique but my main colour is charcoal black and secondary color is Maroon red. I dont know how im going to paint it but everything needs to match and be a unique design honestky. Ive never painted anything so everything is my first time and im more worried about detailing the armor cuz if i screw that up im totally screwed and have to start over....soooooooooo IDK IM DOING MY BEST HERE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back