Star Wars Republic Commando

Status
Not open for further replies.

Instifly

So, I'm still not quite sure what I want my first halo build to be. I want to maybe try Star Wars Republic Commando armor, but I can't find any of the files. I have seen a youtuber with the pepakura done, but he hasn't said where he got it. To be specific, I'm doing the basic commando with a backpack (Niner). If I did this build, I wouldn't need the helmet, I'm gonna get it custom done. Anyone know where I can get the files?

Thanks

That would depend on what your going for. If you want top quality, as in 501st approved, then you should check out clonetroopers.net. There were a couple people there that made the approved pieces. If your not going for that kind of detail, you can do simple with a balaclava and motocross gloves. I haven't seen patterns to make either, altho I would imagine there is something close out there. I just haven't gotten that far , I'm only halfway thru with my RC build right now

That would depend on what your going for. If you want top quality, as in 501st approved, then you should check out clonetroopers.net. There were a couple people there that made the approved pieces. If your not going for that kind of detail, you can do simple with a balaclava and motocross gloves. I haven't seen patterns to make either, altho I would imagine there is something close out there. I just haven't gotten that far , I'm only halfway thru with my RC build right now

You can checkout whitearmor.net too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back