Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazkin

RXO and RMO
Event: Extra Life Charity 24 Hour Drive
Where: Microsoft Store, St. Louis Galleria Mall
1155 St Louis Galleria St, St. Louis, MO 63117
When: November 5th, 2016 12pm-4pm.

Ryan and I just got an email from the local Microsoft store. They're requesting us to come to the store Nov 5th, 2016 for their part in the Extra Life campaign to benefit the Miracle Network.
They have given two weeks notice, would anyone be able to come? I might be able to offer a sofa or floor space at my house if needed.

I plan on getting my UNSC Marine complete (sans helmet) this weekend, if that happens I'd be able and love to be there.

That's great! I'm sure we can make room. I'm trying to find out a good time to to show up from the store contact.... I'll keep the thread updated.

I should actually have my build finally done in time for Halloween, so I think I could make it, I'm about 3 hours from STL.

That would be cool! I'm going to get a headcount back to the rep on Thursday so just let me know.

Unfortunately on Halloween my mounting system for my armor catastrophically failed so unless I were to stand completely still I don't think I'm going to be able to go

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope it can get back up and running soon!
ZP180 are you still planning to trying to make it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope it can get back up and running soon!
ZP180 are you still planning to trying to make it?

I'll be there. Making a few adjustments learned from wearing it on Halloween, so we should be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back