paintball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedva Ko

Jr Member
I am reviving an old idea of mine. I'm going to start out by saying this: If you don't have the facts I'm asking for, please don't respond. This is all theoretical at this point as I don't have a lot of funds. No telling me it is a bad idea, no telling me I should use existing whatever, just facts. I'm looking for "how to" not "should I". With that here is my question:

What are the ASTM requirements for a paintball mask? I'm wanting to do a full MJOLNIR armor. I understand that the only thing really rated is the face and ears of a mask but I figure the same tests can be used on the rest of the armor too.

remember, "how to" not "should I"

No. We don't discuss paintball gear on the 405th at all, because the likelihood is that somebody is going to end up making an unsafe costume and getting themselves hurt.

Pertinent rules to bear in mind:

Please note that we do not discuss using our costumes for use while playing paintball or in place or in addition to protective gear for any sport
1. Making armor to wear during paintball.
2. Making armor to wear over top of protective paintball gear.
You are more than welcome to share your build here, but any discussions with respect to that gear being used as protective gear or over top of protective gear for any purpose will not be allowed.

Going to be locking this thread now. If you have further questions or comments, please PM me directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back