It has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaL

So I started my first build... I got my pep all printed out and I got two pages of them cut out so far.

I am starting with a Master chief from Halo 5. I plain on painting the colors different but I like the armor. I am starting with a forearm and see how it goes from there.

Wish me luck! I am going to need it!

OmegaL,good luck on your build. Helpful hints: Score the fold lines before you cut them off the page, it make it easier to handle when trying to score those little pieces. Another tip is a matter of preference. You could cut out all the pieces and sift through the whole pile looking for the next piece you need or.........cut and attach as you go. I found it much easier to build when I didn't have to go through each piece every single time. I kept everything still on the full sheet and once I found the next piece I needed, I then cut it off the sheet. It also protects the pieces from getting folded in the wrong spot and /or lost when you pack it away when not working on it. Now if you have a dedicated table you wouldn't have to worry about having to put it away........Good luck and good building. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back