Future Tech Warfare Helmet/Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alhmanic

1273319_large.jpgfuture_soldier_power_armor_by_fonteart-d5r2ax4.jpghqdefault.jpgJackson_AW.jpgShSq2bv.jpg

I'm going to make this type of helmet without the glass visor. All made out of cardboard. Posted my first advanced tech helmet down there. But this new build is going to be different than that.

Re: What type are these helmets called? They're futuristic that's all I know...

I guess their cyberpunk or post modernization military helmets Ive seen loads people do helmets with just a small pencil sized hole to see from however i think you main concern would be trying to build one of those helmets first

Yeah I know. I already made one a couple months ago. Its small for me and I can hardly see. I'll send a pic soon.

I've seen people use the door peephole fisheye lenses to be able to see through the Reach Gungnir helmet.

LCD Video glasses and a wide angle cam

IMG_20161027_114126.jpgIMG_20161027_114225.jpgIMG_20161027_114246.jpgIMG_20161027_114259.jpg
Here's the first one I made. Small now so I can't use it and if you notice on the last pic small holes and very hard to see.
The new one will take some time to build... Plus I'm 6 foot 4. It will be fully custom and scratch built. I ditched this because no use to me anymore.
Good NEWS! I'm building another one starting with the front of the face. Down There...

Re: Advanced-Cyberpunk Helmet/Mask Build

IMG_20161028_123217.jpgIMG_20161028_141614.jpgIMG_20161028_144741.jpgIMG_20161028_144749.jpg
IMG_20161028_144749.jpg Here's my new one I guess. I know it looks like VR but its not VR. Just made it out of a white folder, clear plastic like thingy to simulate the camera lenses, hot glue (obviously), a little bit of craft foam, and black translucent cloth for the tint. And yes, I can see well. I'm going to build this up to make this as a half helmet, or maybe even full. More updates soon! Advanced Warfare baby!!!!!!

Inspiration from the camera is this helmet right here.

CLLJF_zVAAELlIT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back