I need help please! This is my first time making a pepakura project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptt5010

Hey everyone,
Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am trying to make my first pepakura project. I have downloaded a few files, and read through a ton of posts, but i cant seem to find a complete set of parts for a full project. I'm looking to make the mark iv armor. Either of these pictures. Although i prefer the full helmet. I don't like the one that stops in the back. If anyone can help me find a full set, that would be awesome! Thank you very much.

d6f083194fefb7a1e6381bc930a85815.jpg

latest?cb=20110608014115

Attachments

• d6f083194fefb7a1e6381bc930a85815.jpg
    d6f083194fefb7a1e6381bc930a85815.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 273
  • latest?cb=20110608014115
    latest?cb=20110608014115
    2.3 MB · Views: 415
Is a full set in the file archieve. And you are looking at two different marks of armor. The top image is MK 7. The lower image is MK 4 which has the long helmet bill. Both of them are under their own tabs in the file archieve.

If I have my reference correct the lower is an image from Halo wars version of the armor. Looking at the bulky rounded shoulder that is on the right side.

There are many full sets in the File Archive.

Mark IV - http://www.405th.com/file-archive.php?categoryid=56

GEN2 Mark VI MOD - http://www.405th.com/file-archive.php?categoryid=255

Is a full set in the file archieve. And you are looking at two different marks of armor. The top image is MK 7. The lower image is MK 4 which has the long helmet bill. Both of them are under their own tabs in the file archieve.

If I have my reference correct the lower is an image from Halo wars version of the armor. Looking at the bulky rounded shoulder that is on the right side.

The top image is a GEN2 Mark VI MOD that you can see in halo 4/5, not Mk7. Mk7 looks like Mk5 (Mark V) from Halo Reach.

Your in for a rough ride with this Pepakura task. From personal experience, the GEN 2 Mark VI MOD helmet is an absolute nightmare to piece together. Its possible but its really annoying. I made one from plain printer paper just to see if my measurements were right for a foam version (they weren't, was a fraction to small). Its a right P in the A but it looks awesome in the end.

The first build is always a series of trial an error steps, but you will end up with something to be proud of because you built it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back